Are we going to finish above the rags this season?

While taggart is in charge I'll say No the main reason is he gets all the establishment and refs eating out of his hands and bending over backwards for the scum even the opposing team will score for them if they are struggling and they are the flukiest jammiest luckiest team in the history off football

waspish said:
While taggart is in charge I'll say No the main reason is he gets all the establishment and refs eating out of his hands and bending over backwards for the scum even the away will score for them if they are struggling and they are the flukiest jammiest luckiest team in the history off football
if it happens a lot it isn't luck. They had good crossers of the ball last season and put the balls in dangerous areas of the box that they couldnt defend well.

Chrispy11 said:
waspish said:
While taggart is in charge I'll say No the main reason is he gets all the establishment and refs eating out of his hands and bending over backwards for the scum even the away will score for them if they are struggling and they are the flukiest jammiest luckiest team in the history off football
if it happens a lot it isn't luck. They had good crossers of the ball last season and put the balls in dangerous areas of the box that they couldnt defend well.

Well that's where the luck comes in the opposing team panics because it's the scum any other team they would clear the ball easy.

no i dont think we will because th rags are so german.
like the germans it seems that whoever plays for them they are always serious challengers and they are an incredibly organised and efficient side.
after we win a trophy this year and recruit more players who are experienced in title winning sides we will do it.
i've been saying since thakshin took over we would win the league in 2012

As has already been stated, this is the first time, in the majority of our lifetimes, that we've got a stronger squad than them on paper. To finish above them depends on a number of issues, for our part - ignoring what they do, I believe they are:

* Mancini winning the confidence of the whole squad - the Bellamy stories may be pure media fantasy, I'm however unconvinced that Bobby has the full backing from all quarters of the camp.

* The media - yes I said the dirty word again, but I believe if they keep up their tirade of anti-city drivel it'll only spure us on - siege mentality and all that.

* Our fans - I dread to think what might happen should we lose to both Spurs and Liverpool in our opening games (unlikely but a very realistic possibility) it's important we all remember it's only 1/19th of the season what ever happens and there's no rash backlash against the manager, Cook or the players

* Our home form - if we really want to finish above United we have to win 80 if not 90% of all of our home games, no more silly slip ups, the ground should not empty should we go 1-0 down with ten minutes to play and the pies should not contain sultanas.

That's all - if we can beat ourselfs, in a manner of speaking, we'll beat United over the course of the season.

Rooney aside the rags' (as you fondly call them ;) ) side is spectacularly average. I could point out how every player in your XI is better than in theirs (Rooney aside) but I can't be bothered to draw out the teams.

HOWEVER..

Whiskey Nose, like him or not is an incredible manager, and the press eat out of his hand. His superiority over Mancini will be the only reason Utd might finish over you.

Someone quoted an ad earlier about games going down to the last 3 minutes injury time, but they have blatantly forgotten that when chasing Manure, they can have another 4 if they feel like it.

No doubt about it. We were a solid team last year, ade lost form mid-season cause his homies got shot up, which hurt. Mancini came in half way through, implemented a winning system but still had to learn it. Plus we gave up points we should of never gave away. So a year later Our team has grown together, found comfort in the new system. ade will be on fire as well as tevez of course, but wont be solely on his shoulders. AJ11 has now had plenty of time to imerse himself, and has something to prove. We were a good team last year and with our moves getting some extra pieces we will be fighting for top of the league. I know the rags arent in that fight they are old and spent.
so yes we will finish above the scum. If they happen to get Luis Suarez, it wont matter, but if they add sneijder, then still no. We are to hungry, them to fat
bak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.