Are we going to win the League ?

FantasyIreland said:
If we finally address our weaknesses in Jan then probably.

As it stands the Rags have more momentum,more options in their playing style and arguably a better team unity.

A nice signing in January, a very nice signing in January, a very very nice signing in January that links up all the loose ends which have been catching us short in too many games - a goal scorer, tackling machine, defensive colossus and someone who at lasts doesn't mind the sight of the folk South Stand. Actually, is the sight of the folk in the South Stand the reason why we never score in the first half?

I think we'll have an excellent campaign but come a very respectful 2nd. As long as we have champions League next season, that's what I want to see City most improved in to be honest. We just won the league.

Felt damn good too.

The cookie monster said:
Nice 5 or 6 match winning streak starting on sat will set us on our way again
Its a yes for me.

Agreed, this will give the players some real impotus to kick on, and will also create some confidence that at times i think we have lacked this season!

Churchill123 said:
The cookie monster said:
Nice 5 or 6 match winning streak starting on sat will set us on our way again
Its a yes for me.

Agreed, this will give the players some real impotus to kick on, and will also create some confidence that at times i think we have lacked this season!

Have to agree, we need to kick on now and get back to the form of last season. The club are also going to have to back Bobby in the January window because we have not acquired the players we needed in order to push on from last year and dominate.

Imagine if we actually signed the players that Bobby stated he wanted - bloody hell it does not bear thinking about.

Yes i think we will retain the prem title, we have the better squad and the scums reliance of RVP is too heavy.

Stupid thread..nothing is won (or lost) by Christmas. If we were 12 points behind we would still be in with a chance. Same with the rags or the rent boys. So much can change within the space of 3 or 4 games, how the fuck are you going to predict it at this stage? All you can really say is anyone within 15 points of the league leaders have a chance. If what you meant by your OP is do we have the wherewithal to win the league given our position at this stage, the answer cant be anything else other than yes.

Based on what I have seen so far, I don't think we will win anything this season.

The beauty of football is things change all the time, as we saw last year.

If United extend their lead to nine points or more between now and New Year, I think, this season, they are a team who will be able to play without pressure and do what they need.

All it takes is a shitter of an FA Cup draw, think Everton away, etc, and there is a danger of things getting on top of us.

Looking at the Capital One Cup semi-finalists, it does seems like another missed opportunity where we could have stamped our class on it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.