Are we looking to sign a striker?

Me too. I think we'd have at least one more title and one more FA Cup if he still played for us too.

Maybe we should test Tottenham's resolve with an opening £60m bid for Harry Kane?

No chance he goes that low. We'd have to break the British transfer record to get Kane. Not the priority this window.

We can't rely on just Kun with the amount of injuries he gets though, and obviously Bony isn't good enough, meaning we just have Nacho as back up. We need another top class striker.

And we can find a suitable striker that's more realistic and cheap than 100m on Kane. End of

rather buy a high quality wide player to replace Navas who can play across front 3 and therefore in process act as back up to Aguero. No one is going to come here to sit on the bench and Pep won't play 442

Griezmann if available. I think £35-40mil would test their resolve given their level of debt. Another bonus is he could play LW if necessary with Sterling moving to the right.

alexis sanchez would be the dream for me.

he could play on the left or right, get us goals and assists from those positions which we currently don't, and also if aguero is out he can go up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.