Are we over rated?

TheMightyQuinn said:
@BluePhil8 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
A lot of flappers on here who lack the balls for a fight. They want to win everything easy and at the sign of struggle they want to buy a new squad or support Chelsea.
I think the problem is that half of the players don't look like they have the balls for a fight.

What do you want? The crowd to roar with passion as Dzeko fannies out of yet another challenge? Or to start cheering wildly as Clichy walks around in a daze with his thumb up his arse hole?

You are not a glory hunter or a johnny come lately for being dissapointed with some of our players. I wouldn't give two shits if Dzeko missed that sitter today, so long as he played out of his skin and chased down every ball. He doesn't though. It winds me the fuck up. Why did we get rod of our passionate players? De Jong and Tevez would fucking walk in to this team.

No problem with people being unhappy at not playing well or losing.

My problem is with those who think we need a new squad or moan because we don't have 2xAguero, 2xYaya etc.

De Jong and Tevez would not walk into this team.

They'd be "rested"

GaudinoMotors said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I think the problem is that half of the players don't look like they have the balls for a fight.

What do you want? The crowd to roar with passion as Dzeko fannies out of yet another challenge? Or to start cheering wildly as Clichy walks around in a daze with his thumb up his arse hole?

You are not a glory hunter or a johnny come lately for being dissapointed with some of our players. I wouldn't give two shits if Dzeko missed that sitter today, so long as he played out of his skin and chased down every ball. He doesn't though. It winds me the fuck up. Why did we get rod of our passionate players? De Jong and Tevez would fucking walk in to this team.

My problem is with those who think we need a new squad or moan because we don't have 2xAguero, 2xYaya etc.

They'd be "rested"

To be fair, Tevez might also have missed the game due to just fucking off for a few months. But yeah, when De Jong and Tevez were here we didn't lose games.

TheMightyQuinn said:
GaudinoMotors said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

They'd be "rested"

To be fair, Tevez might also have missed the game due to just fucking off for a few months. But yeah, when De Jong and Tevez were here we didn't lose games.
It's not about losing games. It's about losing games because 60% of the team looks like it doesn't give a flying fuck cake.

Give me Tevez and De Jong battling for every ball and a narrow loss any day over what we were served today.

I'm sure the likes of Negrado, Navas, Jovetic, Milner, Richards, Lescott, Clichy and Kolarov and even Dzeko would get into most first teams in the Premiership.

Jesus Christ Almighty! Are we over rated?

Are we fucking over rated?

I have read some shit on here over the years, but are we over rated? Seriously?

How about we are a good side now? We are good. That is surely bleedin obvious.

Over rated, my arse.

Even if we are good enough, we are not flexible enough. We need more players who do not expect to play in the big games but are up for it when selected (eg to play Wigan). We are the only team which in mid-February could have won four trophies and I think we still have a 40% chance of the Premiership and a 30% chance of the Champions League but even winning one of these does not mean that we ought to ignore how to ensure that, next season, there are seven/ eight players raring for a go and capable of playing together in "less difficult" (!!!!!!) games.

mammutly said:
Jesus Christ Almighty! Are we over rated?

Are we fucking over rated?

I have read some shit on here over the years, but are we over rated? Seriously?

How about we are a good side now? We are good. That is surely bleedin obvious.

Over rated, my arse.

Your arse is overrated?

We are good - but we are not as good as we think

There is a big gap between first 11 and fringe players so probably yes. However, that team today was good enough to beat Wigan, it's in their heads not their legs and quality, first half was pure act of arrogance and thinking - we don't have to try too much, we'll still beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.