Are We Overreacting?

adrianr said:
No, we're not. Teams don't play this badly without a serious problem, and you can't help but think the Mancini/Balotelli relationship is pretty pivotal to the whole thing. You can only get away with such flagrant favouritism if the performances on the pitch are exceptional, and obviously they're a million miles from it. Balotelli may well go on and have his best years at another club, but we would still be better for his leaving. I think Mancini should stay if he can show that he's learning, but all those that harp on about stabiliy continually fail to recognise that stability for stabilities sake is worthless, and sticking with the wrong man (or men) will serve us no better than sacking him and getting in another highly qualified manager.

pretty much spot on this mate.

We have sto stick with Mancini. But I bet almost everyone was screaming at him to get Balotelli off before he got sent off. Love mario, but he's cost us recently. Question: As Mario got sent off for two yellows, does that stop any retrospective action for hia potential leg-breaker in the 1st half. I thought that 2 yellows meant that they can't but redknapp was screaming for it. Niall Quinn seemed to be the only one sticking upi for us. Gutted by all this, but the pain of relegation will always hurt more. The future is blue.

Muttley's Mate said:
Usual over reaction on here, team is very flat at the moment, but looking forward to Mancini taking us on further next season. Things have not gone well recently, but no use ripping up the plan and starting again... Yes we have ended with nothing but we are moving forward and I for one is looking forward to next season.

We would of changed managers about 8 times the way some peoples moods change on here!

Role on Wednesday and get behind the boys!

Taking into account our march and april form plus the obvious unrest in the team how are we moving forwards? Todays performance leaves me with nothing to look forward to for next year. We are worse than Liverpool at the moment at least they are creating loads of chances.

oakiecokie said:
jimharri said:
EaglesFan said:
Noone is overreacting.

These fans waited for the title wait too long, and finally HAD THE TEAM to do it - just to see it all fall apart FOR THE REASONS THAT GO BEYOND FOOTBALL.

Not an overreaction - something stinks here and needs to be brought to the surface.

There are more games to play though - to me Mancini needs to show maturity for the remainder of the season and get a grip of this team.

If he does - I'd give him another shot. If not - then he's lost it.
Who's this Noone bloke? I see him getting regular mentions; is he one of the mods?

No he`s a Hermit.
Cue replies starting with the words ''Something tells me....''

Something tells me there may be a few of them!

Gutless, spineless display.

Mancini has got a few substitutions wrong this year but with thirty minutes to go, he must have been the only one in the ground who didn't think changes needed to be made.

Mancini will definitely be gone at the end of the season as he has lost the plot.

citymad said:
Todays performance leaves me with nothing to look forward to for next year. We are worse than Liverpool at the moment at least they are creating loads of chances.

No we are not and stop being a mard arse....

Probably overreacting off the back of a shit couple of games yes.
The blind trust in Balo though seems like a bad gamble.Ferguson pulled it off with Cantona who had a similar volatile nature.Balo isn't anywhere near the player Cantona was and sadly Bobs unlikely to prove as good as Ferguson either.
Think I'll look back at this season when the dust settles with more positives than negatives on the whole though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.