Are We Overreacting?

There are 90 teams in the football league that would gladly swap positions with us and the majority of our fan base are almost suicidal and want us to sack the manager and sell half the squad.

Heads your wobble give.

Or words to that effect.

kenzie115 said:
There are 90 teams in the football league that would gladly swap positions with us and the majority of our fan base are almost suicidal and want us to sack the manager and sell half the squad.

Heads your wobble give.

Or words to that effect.
With an 'a', I presume?

Yeah total over-reaction as usual. Thought RAWK was the place for suicidal moaning and candle-lit vigils but there are planty on here who would be at home on that forum.

For myself:
I'll keep supporting our team
I'll keep supporting our manager
I'll live with second place at our first real title attempt

I'll ignore all the doom merchants, the agenda merchants and those who think we've got some sort of entitlement just cos we were 5 pints clear at one point.

Mostly, I'll be happy to have seen some great footie and to have been so proud of City this season - EVEN COMING SECOND. I am a City supporter, I still support them even when we lose. Sometimes you lose footie matches, izza football.

For those who think it's hard to support City, thank God you're not Liverpool fans.

Ridiculous to call it an over reaction. This was our biggest game of the season. It was a must win game. It required heart, desire, guts, determination, players playing at the near top of their game. An ability to possess the ball and pass it accurately, hunt down the opposition players when they have the ball and most importantly create enough chances to get us a goal or two. We gave their goalkeeper the afternoon off and that from a supposedly top team is shocking.

So no its not an over reaction.

kenzie115 said:

Heads your wobble give.

Or words to that effect.

Every word this BUT then I remember it's them cunts winning the title and we'll have to listen to shit from them know nothing cunts and from the rag loving media until at least next Christmas and I get a little depressed.

What's devastating is the gutless way we have lost the title. I'm devastated blaming balotelli for everything is ridiculous though and just repeating the tripe peddled by Neville and red knapp on sky today. He can go now for me and I have defended him to the hilt BUT as a team we bottled it. Nasri gutless can't beat a man doesn't work. Clichy gutless walked off laughing with walcock and can't cross a check. Mancini gutless with 30 mins to go should have put tevez on and Dzeko and gone for broke. Vinny aguero Milner didn't look match fit. We fucking surrendered all over the pitch, lost composure and never looked like scoring. Absolutely gutted.

Not overreacting one bit.
Mancini putting the blame on Ballotelli but who picked him, who was the only person who couldnt see he was a red card waiting to happen.

Not over reacting due to this sequence of away results, 1/2 the seasons away games in a row:

WBA 0-0
Sunderland 0-1
Wigan 1-0
Everton 0-1
Villa 1-0
Swansea 0-1
Stoke 1-1
Arsenal 0-1

8 points out of 24. 3 goals in 8 games, 2 from set pieces and 1 from a deflection. This is not a blip in form. This is a very worrying trend.
How a team with as many great footballers ie Aguero, Silva, Toure, Nasri and established internationals are so clueless up front away from home and no improvement can be seen coming.

Next 2 away, Norwich and Wolves who are on a dreadfull run and Utd beat 5-0. How many of you think we will actually win at Wolves? I dont.

Agree with other posters also, Kompany, Lescott, Hart all looked pissed off leaving the pitch, others like Clichy laughing.

jimharri said:
As I've said in the Mancini thread, I'd give him one more year to deliver the title. Failure to do so; goodbye. I can understand that others may feel differently though. As for comparing how long Ferguson took to win the title to Mancini, that's a bit simplistic. The whole football landscape has changed post Sky. Money is everything now, and Mancini has had a load of money at his disposal which, from my hazy memory, Ferguson did not have in his early years at the sty (even allowing for inflation). Once they won that first title (in Sky's first year), then the money just came rolling in and they started spending to keep winning it.

FFS mate. No one can BUY a title. Get a grip.

I also hate the way that money dominates football but I also think that Sheikh Mansour has better priorities.

The owners have demonstrated repeatedly of their desire to be sensible investors and they're doing a good job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.