Are we the new scousers?

Berkovic_blue said:
What a silly thread based on some strawman cariacature that doesn't really exist.

Most people aren't claiming there is any kind of 'plot', they are pointing out the glaring FACT that there is a complete lack of consistency in the FA disciplinary process and asking for change.

Would love to hear your reasoning on why Spurs should feel hard done by, they got what they deserved from the game - nothing.

If you think there's nothing wrong with the FA picking and choosing who to charge then good for you (I think that would be very naive) but don't be a dick towards your fellow fans because you disagree

Actually, a lot do seem to think of it as a plot and it's embarrassing. The FA have got in for us, the media have got it in for us, UEFA have got it in for us, you name it.

He isn't saying everyone feels that way. I don't, you don't, the majority don't but a lot seemingly do.

Why would Spurs feel hard done to about Sunday? I think that's obvious.

For what it's worth op i agree. Mariogate led to my record of fppm "face palms per minute".

Take the punisment, we can't do much about the FA's consistency.

we've always had this agenda complex, its a mentality we'll always have especially now a few high profile decisions have gone against us. its just got worse because we're challenging for the title

City fans always need something to moan about. Now we're top of the league, we're obviously running out of things, so have to keep to some pathetic 'agenda' story. Like it or not, this is sticking around.

stimo said:
we've always had this agenda complex, its a mentality we'll always have especially now a few high profile decisions have gone against us. its just got worse because we're challenging for the title

We're not exactly alone to be fair - fans of most clubs seem to think there is a conspiracy against them.

Cityfan said:
lloydie said:
In the kingdom of the blind, it would appear that the complacent, self aggrandising, self appointed superior is king. Thank fuck there's nothing wrong with the FA and referees are completely impartial and incorruptible, we can all keep our opinions to ourselves now.

Oops sorry, didn't realise this thread was for the flat earth society.

Just bacause the FA's rules for reviewing are in my view ridiculous does nto mean they are aimed at us. Notr does the probablity of the occasional corrupt ref mean that we have suffered unduly by their corruption. If far Eastern bookies get at he odd ref and they quite possibly do it does not mean they are doing it at one team and from their point of view it makes sense to not target a team.

My point is that we all have opinions and mine is that blues attacking other blues is just as embarrassing and far more destructive than having a bloody good moan at the powers that be.

The suspicion is justified if not provable and I agree those who say that we have to let it go. That's going to be impossible, however, if the pattern continues or people keep making threads just to criticise other blues.

roswell-aliens-FC.gif

Mark - TheBlue said:
Tbh I'm waiting for some city fans to start bringing "Aliens" into the FA conspiracy.

ssshhhhhh...that one really is supposed to be a secret.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.