Are we turning into glory hunters?

Glory hunters can't stand losing - they are weak in the head and adopt a winning team to make up for their own mental deficiencies. They blank out failure claiming the game to be meaningless.
By definition "Typical City" will always happen to us so Glory Hunters will have to adjust to the bollox the team and manager is always capable of serving up. if they don't they will crack or have to go elsewhere.
I haven't met a single City fan who is full of the self entitlement like them - and those that attempt to deliver the "we are the best" self entitlement bollox quickly get slapped down.
So no I'm not particularly worried about us turning into them. Maybe in 30 years time - when I'll be long gone but if you train the newbies correctly then the problem of "Glory Hunting" and "Self Entitlement" never become a problem.
I has to take my young nephew aside and give him a good talking to about this last time we met. It seems to have worked according to his father as he's no longer quite so boastful about City.

well said matey

tumblr_inline_ohtaftUiDI1te4tr3_540.gif

Is a glory hunter a floating casual footy fan who latches onto a team because they are successful and they enjoy the association of basking in that success as they don’t have much going on in their lives. Probably 95 percent of United and Liverpool fans.

That was far from a meaningless game yesterday, we managed to go 3 nil up against Everton the week before and manage the game out in the second half. Why couldn’t we have done it yesterday rather than letting United get a foothold in the game.

Is a glory hunter a floating casual footy fan who latches onto a team because they are successful and they enjoy the association of basking in that success as they don’t have much going on in their lives. Probably 95 percent of United and Liverpool fans.

That was far from a meaningless game yesterday, we managed to go 3 nil up against Everton the week before and manage the game out in the second half. Why couldn’t we have done it yesterday rather than letting United get a foothold in the game.

'Cos MANUre are marginally better than The Toffees at the moment. Just for the moment!

glory hunter = anyone who finds a game against the rags meaningless

hahahaha its open a can of worms

i meant meaningless in what they would say united fan and the media. city would have never got any more credit for beating united yeserday and winning the league its like going down on the last day by losing to a team they did not relegate you the 38 game season did. the fans have to forget united and they are just another team in the league and they say we are not even there biggest game of the season but liverpool are there main rival ?????

so my post about being meaningless is based on the fact united are not our biggest rival well they love saying it so am happy to go along with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.