Are we turning into glory hunters?

It is hard to have much perspective so soon after a loss like that, but in the scheme of things it won't mean much. As has been pointed out this will be the high point of their season, ours will be lifting up the PL trophy.

hello
somebody with sense

they don't see us as there main rival and city never get credit for anything even beating united they find something to hit us with the media are wankers and scum feed them. so what chance have city got even beating united yesterday would have been meaningless and city had already won the league by have a 16 point lead

This game was lost in the press before the game started, When Pep started trying to play mindgames by winding up Mourinho about Pogba he sealed our fate. I thought he was more intelligent than to try and play Mourinho at his own game. He has a Barcelona budget and everyone is raving about winning the league. Just imagine what Klopp would produce with the budget Pep has been given. Klopp has not spent a penny this year (in fact he has earned money with sales) and they still gave us a football lesson.

hello
somebody with sense

they don't see us as there main rival and city never get credit for anything even beating united they find something to hit us with the media are wankers and scum feed them. so what chance have city got even beating united yesterday would have been meaningless and city had already won the league by have a 16 point lead

Won this game and the media would have had to praise us through gritted teeth.

As Pep and the players fucked up they're laying in to us, especially the **** Samual Luckhurst on twitter. No idea why City still give credentials to some of them.

When we were shit any season was a success if, A) we didn't get relegated and B), we didn't lose to the Rags, losing the Derby hurt but in the grand scheme of winning the League it means virtually fuck all to us but everything to the Rags. They got humiliated 6-1 by us in 2011 but that would have counted for fuck all if we hadn't won the League.

I’ve had a day to stew on this now and my original thoughts of fvck it who cares we’re gonna be champions and that’s what counts are receding This defeat will hurt longer for the fans than the pleasure we get from winning the league.

Goes some way towards ruining our season for me. I’ve never seen us come from behind to beat the rags let alone come back from two goals down to win in such a massive match and for it to happen at our place makes it unbearable.

Limping over the line by winning away somewhere or winning it when we’re not playing but someone else loses doesn’t detract from the achievement if you’re a player I suppose but as a fan it won’t feel as special particularly considering how we’ve been exposed in the two biggest games of our season to our two most hated rivals.

This game was lost in the press before the game started, When Pep started trying to play mindgames by winding up Mourinho about Pogba he sealed our fate. I thought he was more intelligent than to try and play Mourinho at his own game. He has a Barcelona budget and everyone is raving about winning the league. Just imagine what Klopp would produce with the budget Pep has been given. Klopp has not spent a penny this year (in fact he has earned money with sales) and they still gave us a football lesson.

Yeah true Jose really has one over Pep now doesn’t he. Klopp stinks of piss

Every title winner has a blip somewhere along the season. Most pundits predicted it would happen in the winter. It didn't, but came right at the end after we had one hand on the trophy. Overall, we have played exceptionally well that there was no title challenge after December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.