Are we turning into glory hunters?

I think maybe spoilt rather than “glory hunters “ not particularly used to losing this season and it hurts.
I get the sentiment though

Look we ALWAYS feel gutted after losing a derby to the scum ALWAYS! We did when we were shit and we do now. The manner in which we lost it after being 2-0 up and the significance of winning the game as it would mean we won the title made it all the more gutting. Absolutely fuck all to do with being spoilt glory hunters etcetera. The majority of our fan base is 50+ glory hunters and spoilt we most certainly are not.

hahahaha its open a can of worms

i meant meaningless in what they would say united fan and the media. city would have never got any more credit for beating united yeserday and winning the league its like going down on the last day by losing to a team they did not relegate you the 38 game season did. the fans have to forget united and they are just another team in the league and they say we are not even there biggest game of the season but liverpool are there main rival ?????

so my post about being meaningless is based on the fact united are not our biggest rival well they love saying it so am happy to go along with it

So forgetting our oldest and local rivals means we can concentrate on winning silverware . Silverware for silverware sake ? Surely that' s glory hunting ?

It is hard to have much perspective so soon after a loss like that, but in the scheme of things it won't mean much. As has been pointed out this will be the high point of their season, ours will be lifting up the PL trophy.

So forgetting our oldest and local rivals means we can concentrate on winning silverware . Silverware for silverware sake ? Surely that' s glory hunting ?

am saying moaners talking shit about pep and the team for fuck sake its daft and not on we will win the league have the league cup in the bag and still in the champions league. come on please get a grip some fans have gone over the top and look like glory hunters

Are we fuck just want to win 4 competitions next season, score 200 goals, sign Messi, no way are we becoming glory Hunter's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.