Are you giddy?

Let us keep calm. Beat Madrid. Win one more Prem game. Put Utd in the bin. Beat Milan. Not impossible but not exactly a given ... except for the Prem triple. Not afraid to say I think that's in the bag. What a beautiful, beautiful day. And big up to Brighton, you little belters.

So when other people start threads about it you tell them to fuck off and delete, but you're OK to do it. Just so I know

Do you remember the school disco, a girl actually agreed to dance with you and you touched her bum......
The record went on for 3 and a half minutes and you thought should I kiss her.....

That's how I feel.

Oh by the way, it was not, I repeat not Sugar Baby Love by the Rubettes. Honest
Giving away your age there roughly mate ..

My prediction is those Gooner twats go up to the City Ground and find Forest are up for a proper scrap. 1-1 and their hope officially dies there.

My prediction is those Gooner twats go up to the City Ground and find Forest are up for a proper scrap. 1-1 and their hope officially dies there.
I think Forest will beat them and we'll win it before we next kick a ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.