are you norwich in disguise...

1_barry_conlon said:
wearethesouthstand said:
these losers walking round town today in green and gold scarves

erm, 5 years too late...

just point out to them, that if they had the bottle to walk away from the club at the time things might be different now

wearing a scarf but still going to the game changes nothing

a long slow painful death awaits these b@stards... bring it on

But you'e falling for it as well. It's f'king yellow not gold!

Exactly !!

There is now doubt in my mind that this green and yellow campaign has been brought about by what is happening at city. They probably don't realise it, but the better we become, the more critical they will become regarding their own club.

arts-graphics-2008_1064126a.jpg

They're bloody everywhere!

there was a guy on market street selling them for a fiver on sunday when i was on the way to the game, some woman bought one, she didn't even look like she knew what she was buying,

further up near the gardens was a bloke selling city scarves, he'd shifted alot more than the rag fella did.

Freestyler said:
there was a guy on market street selling them for a fiver on sunday when i was on the way to the game, some woman bought one, she didn't even look like she knew what she was buying,

further up near the gardens was a bloke selling city scarves, he'd shifted alot more than the rag fella did.

You should have asked how's business as you wouldn't expect a lot of Norwich fans to be living 'oop north'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.