Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

vincent said:
Freestyler said:
he's back! lol

wheres he been the last few months?

would evertons shit results have anything to do with it?

He was back 5 minutes after their draw last weekend at Arsenal. Before that I had not seen any post from him for months.

If the win tomorrow he will giving it large. If they lose we wont hear a thing. At the end of the day, whatever happens tomorrow I will still be correct with my pre-season prediction. I said Everton would be mid-table and city would be in the top 6. He said bollox.

18 games left to play yet dear Vincent :p

Darker shade of Blue said:
Gosford Blue said:
What I find amazing is that an everton supporter has got 1740 posts on a City site.

It's called being a football fan.
You get to learn a bit along the way too :o)

You going tomorrow, Bitter Shade of Blue?

If so, make sure Goodison is a bit louder than last night because last year was an embarassment on your part.

The only hammering I'm waiting for is the hangover on Sunday morning after we have beaten you.

Ducado said:
Gosford Blue said:
What I find amazing is that an everton supporter has got 1740 posts on a City site.

He is a Double agent

Good luck tomorrow m8.
I had to laugh when you monsters banned me for the evening.
Fancy denying me my finest banter hour lol. You know I'll get you back lol.
Horrors I say. Horrors :P

Might pop in after the match win or lose, but will have my wellies on just in case the place gets flooded by light blue tears he he :o)

Seriously though, this should be a great match with both teams finding a bit of form.
It's not a derby, but it's likely to become the next best thing.

All the best

mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
It's called being a football fan.
You get to learn a bit along the way too :o)

You going tomorrow, Bitter Shade of Blue?

If so, make sure Goodison is a bit louder than last night because last year was an embarassment on your part.

Probably not.
Not been so good lately with health, but have asked the lads to sort me a ticket so will know later.
Can't argue about the atmosphere, but it should be ok today after what's gone on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.