Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

Darker shade of Blue said:
vonksbignose said:
Erm, maybe for you lot mate, but we couldn't give a flying fuck about you & your tin pot, hard up, deluded basket case of a club!

Don't fuckin flatter yourselves!

Now that's called a bad attitude.
Tut tut.
When you actually win something, then you'll be a step closer to validating your opinion, but untill then, you aren't in the same league as Everton either by history, or success, so climb back down from your high horse.
It's not your turn to ride it just yet.

So how many european trophies have YOU lot won?The same as us?
And you've won one major cup in 23 years....hardly the stuff of legend is it?
The way you go on about Everton is like its like Maggie's still in power,Pete Burns is No.1 in the charts and Andy Gray still has a barnet.
Move on mate-the Everton of 2010 are potless,your ground is falling to bits,your crowds are dropping off and you rely on cast-offs,crocks and loans to keep the Scouse Titanic afloat.
You're wobbling on the brink and you know Gollum is itching to fuck off after finally running out of Kenwright brasso to poilsh the turds with.
One wag of fergies finger to his little Gollum-woman and the goggle eyed freak will disappear faster than you can say "Tesco."

Cue Kate and Leo hanging on to the back of the ship...glug,glug.

So enjoy your Woodison cup final.

Whatever happens tomorrow,we'll definately still be above you,richer than you,have bought Lescott from you,have a better ground,bigger crowds-and still be in the PL next season.

;-)

RobbieBrewer said:
Now that's called a bad attitude.
Tut tut.
When you actually win something, then you'll be a step closer to validating your opinion, but untill then, you aren't in the same league as Everton either by history, or success, so climb back down from your high horse.
It's not your turn to ride it just yet.

The way you go on about Everton is like its like Maggie's still in power,Pete Burns is No.1 in the charts and Andy Gray still has a barnet.
Move on mate-the Everton of 2010 are potless,your ground is falling to bits,your crowds are dropping off and you rely on cast-offs,crocks and loans to keep the Scouse Titanic afloat.
You're wobbling on the brink and you know Gollum is itching to fuck off after finally running out of Kenwright brasso to poilsh the turds with.
One wag of fergies finger to his little Gollum-woman and the goggle eyed freak will disappear faster than you can say "Tesco."

Whatever happens tomorrow,we'll definately still be above you,richer than you,have bought Lescott from you,have a better ground,bigger crowds-and still be in the PL next season.

;-)

Robbie m8, don't force me to make comparrisons between our clubs as you know I know my history, and it could be very deflating for you to read it in black and white luvvy.
Will you be travelling over tomorrow?

All I have to say mate is that you hope you realise we have a much more important game coming up on Tueday - unlike you. No matter what the result tomorrow - that is what I will have at the back of my mind to start with.

Enjoy your 'cup final' of the year. Shame it doesn't win you anything, should you be lucky enough to nick a win.

RobbieBrewer said:

;-)

Robbie m8, don't force me to make comparrisons between our clubs as you know I know my history, and it could be very deflating for you to read it in black and white luvvy.

ah history what a glorious way to look at your clubs achievements of the past 100 years!

the glory of the past does you no good for the present i am afraid DSOB.

RobbieBrewer said:

;-)

Will you be travelling over tomorrow?

History is for those who live in the past DSOB , I know you love Jethro Tull but unfortunately for you unless a rather large benefactor comes a knocking Everton will slip further behind in the pecking order , that's just the way of football now and unless radical changes are made to even up the competition sides like yours will do no more than make up the numbers.

While each match is important it is probably more important in the scheme of things for your side DSOB to keep yourself a breath away from the drop zone.

BTW as I mentioned to you earlier it is well known here in OZ unless a new manager comes in and can persuade Cahill to stay on for one more season at Everton that he will be playing his final season at the club.

No good thinking in the past mate, us Manc blues are looking to the present and the future.

Even if you toffees do get a result tomorrow us citizens will have the last laugh when we're actually winning things and your winning nothing in your future shared stadium in Liverpool

r.soleofsalford said:
Hibbert is injured.
We're doomed I tell ya. It might only be 3-0 with a few shots rebounding off the post.

if you win 4-0 i`ll send the wife round to give you a blow job, are you still living in the same gaff ;)

Yeah.... tell her it's the same one as last time. :P
How are you mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.