Arena Bomb - conspiracy theory court case

They usually have twitter names like TruthSeeking Patriot, Freedom Fighter, etc, etc.

They think everyone else are the sheep.
Yeah these type of accounts are all over X. The posts usually end with ‘people just wake up please’

Ok. I’ll wake up and see the earth is flat, there are 10 clone Bidens, we’re being poisoned by the government by using planes to block the sun and that 9/11 was all
Staged.

Fucking morons.

When I saw the thread title, I thought the conspiracy theory was MI6, protecting an informant, or agent by letting the bombing go ahead. My sister and niece would have been there if my niece hadn't been ill. To think the additional views and comments could further the money he might get.

Yeah these type of accounts are all over X. The posts usually end with ‘people just wake up please’

Ok. I’ll wake up and see the earth is flat, there are 10 clone Bidens, we’re being poisoned by the government by using planes to block the sun and that 9/11 was all
Staged.

Fucking morons.

No just nasty narcissistic individuals. A fukcing moron, could in theory, be one off the nicest people you meet.

My neighbour believes the bible is the literal truth. So, I ask, if there was no evolution what are fossils? A big conspiracy she replies. By whom and for what purpose? Oh, God will reveal all later.
I’m not entirely reassured.
Ask her about the dinosaurs.

A little side story to the original arena bomb post

I did a job a year or so after for a guy who said he was a copper who worked with sniffer dogs. No reason to disbelieve him at all.
He told me he was on duty that night and his dog was the first in after the explosion, his dog went in to ensure there was no more explosives before the paramedics etc went it.

He then said, “there was 2 bombers you know”. I questioned this as only one was ever named
He said nope 100% 2. He said the others bomb didnt go off and he shit it and fled. The securities had his name almost straight after and he was found in wigan a week after. He said a snatch squad picked him up in wigan town centre, that he was walking down the street and was in the back of a van and gone in the blink of an eye. Just .. GONE!
I asked why it was never revealed and he told me that he would have been on a plane and out the country within hours and taken to a guantanamo sort of place and questioned but never to be seen again

Who the fuck knows if he was right. Might have been a total walter mitty. Might have been making the lot up!
Who knows , but thought id share

I did a job a year or so after for a guy who said he was a copper who worked with sniffer dogs. No reason to disbelieve him at all.
He told me he was on duty that night and his dog was the first in after the explosion, his dog went in to ensure there was no more explosives before the paramedics etc went it.

He then said, “there was 2 bombers you know”. I questioned this as only one was ever named
He said nope 100% 2. He said the others bomb didnt go off and he shit it and fled. The securities had his name almost straight after and he was found in wigan a week after. He said a snatch squad picked him up in wigan town centre, that he was walking down the street and was in the back of a van and gone in the blink of an eye. Just .. GONE!
I asked why it was never revealed and he told me that he would have been on a plane and out the country within hours and taken to a guantanamo sort of place and questioned but never to be seen again

Who the fuck knows if he was right. Might have been a total walter mitty. Might have been making the lot up!

If that was true and only a select few top brass, who are sworn to secrecy, know about it.

It seems a bit odd that he’s telling a random guy he’s just met all about it within two minutes of meeting him.

That’s utter bolllocks.

Why did you have no reason to disbelieve him? Did he prove he was who he said he was?

If that was true and only a select few top brass, who are sworn to secrecy, know about it.

It seems a bit odd that he’s telling a random guy he’s just met all about it within two minutes of meeting him.
I took it with a pinch of salt. I guess like any job there is whispers and rumours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.