Argentina or Brazil?!

mcfc_die_hard

Right here is a question for you lot. These 2 are the most recognised south american teams and both very good at that but......

Why are Brazilians soft as shit? And Argentinians are hard as nails!!!

Robinho compared to Tevez
Ronaldinho compared to Messi (messi always tries to stay on his feet when hes taken big hits)

Just the whole nature of Argentinians are meat heads but the brazilians are pussys? Why?

Brazilians don't adapt to the physical premier league. thats why they play in the soft leagues of spain and italy.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Right here is a question for you lot. These 2 are the most recognised south american teams and both very good at that but......

Why are Brazilians soft as shit? And Argentinians are hard as nails!!!

Robinho compared to Tevez
Ronaldinho compared to Messi (messi always tries to stay on his feet when hes taken big hits)

Just the whole nature of Argentinians are meat heads but the brazilians are pussys?
Why?

fnar fnar

Lol I like your examples but I could name just as many brazil nuts as soft argie bargies.

allan harper said:
Lol I like your examples but I could name just as many brazil nuts as soft argie bargies.

yeah but thats the difference. Nuts = Somebody that loses it after something has happened to them. Argentinians are loonatics all the time

On the subject of argentina we must get Angel Di Maria, best player on the pitch again last night. Great replacement for Robbie

MCFC87 said:
Not seen much of him tbh!

Lets see the comparisons between Argies and Brazilians!

Mad Argies I can think of off the top of my head -
Zab
Maradonna!
Tev
Ayala?

Anyone else?
Cambiassos

MCFC87 said:
Not seen much of him tbh!

Lets see the comparisons between Argies and Brazilians!

Mad Argies I can think of off the top of my head -
Zab
Maradonna!
Tev
Ayala?

Anyone else?

Di maria
Aguero
Mascherano
Demichelis
Zanetti

They just have this attitude of working hard and
being tough in general where as you get very few brazilians like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.