Argentina or Brazil?!

When you say tough Vs pussy do you guys mean tough as in a fight or hard working and doesnt moan?

if you mean in a fight then Brazilians are not only tough but insane and love to fight (ive been chased by a Brazilian mob so I would know). In the other meaning of tough, we argies have always had to work harder than Brazilians and actually do so in every aspect of life putting in longer hours at the office etc. they have a different way of looking at life, for them its about fun and joy and their football represents it, for us its more of a job that you want to keep and improve. if they stop having fun they dont want to play anymore, for us if it gets tough you get tough too.

our recent games have been terrible yes but theres a number of reasons for this not to be attributed only to lack of desire

Papa Smurf said:
When you say tough Vs pussy do you guys mean tough as in a fight or hard working and doesnt moan?

if you mean in a fight then Brazilians are not only tough but insane and love to fight (ive been chased by a Brazilian mob so I would know). In the other meaning of tough, we argies have always had to work harder than Brazilians and actually do so in every aspect of life putting in longer hours at the office etc. they have a different way of looking at life, for them its about fun and joy and their football represents it, for us its more of a job that you want to keep and improve. if they stop having fun they dont want to play anymore, for us if it gets tough you get tough too.

our recent games have been terrible yes but theres a number of reasons for this not to be attributed only to lack of desire

when it comes to being tough in football

There is an exception to every cause. In this case...

369094_206x261.jpg

Claudio Caniggia, one of the most "spectacular" divers I've ever seen. Had a tendency to roll across half the pitch whenever he was taken down.

LoveCity said:

369094_206x261.jpg

Claudio Caniggia, one of the most "spectacular" divers I've ever seen. Had a tendency to roll across half the pitch whenever he was taken down.

i see your caniggia & raise u 1 ARIEL ORTEGA!!!

5 star smitty said:
LoveCity said:

369094_206x261.jpg

i see your caniggia & raise u 1 ARIEL ORTEGA!!!

I think i might actually hate Ortega more than the fake Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.