Argentina or Brazil?!

KINKY99907 said:
Veron was soft as shit at the rags but in general i agree with the original post. Di Maria is obtainable and we should go all out to sign him before world cup
Its a must! Buy out clause 36m at end of season. Everytime I watch him for argentina he outshines messi, going to be one of the top 3 players at world cup.

Shooter 83 said:
KINKY99907 said:
Veron was soft as shit at the rags but in general i agree with the original post. Di Maria is obtainable and we should go all out to sign him before world cup
Its a must! Buy out clause 36m at end of season. Everytime I watch him for argentina he outshines messi, going to be one of the top 3 players at world cup.

the top clubs will be like flies around shit for this lad after the world cup

Immaculate Pasta said:
blue_soundwave said:
Lucio
Cesar
Melo
Gilberto
Maicon
Fabiano

all can more than hold their own

You sure?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvNxsJzyxI[/youtube]

Haha, in a physical footballing sense. He's just unlucky Stevie Wonder taught him how to box.

brazil have got a hard nut defence at the moment. you wouldnt wanna mess with maicon and lucio. i would say they have the strongest defence going in to the world cup. plus im sure you wouldnt be callin the brazilians pussies if you went and visited some of the favelas. i do wonder why robinho is such a pussy considering where he comes from though

davymcfc said:
brazil have got a hard nut defence at the moment. you wouldnt wanna mess with maicon and lucio. i would say they have the strongest defence going in to the world cup. plus im sure you wouldnt be callin the brazilians pussies if you went and visited some of the favelas. i do wonder why robinho is such a pussy considering where he comes from though

this is what i mean. robinho and half of the brazilians come from deprived run down areas with high criminal rate so you must think you have to be a tough nut to survive but looking at robbie my theory is obviously bollocks

In my opinion it's down to the style of play at club level in both countries especially at junior levels. In Maradona's book, he tells of how he could dribble from one end of the pitch to the other and the only way he could be stopped is if the opposition kicked him! Compare that to the Brazilian beach soccer style which is more of a non contact sport and you can see why Argentinians are more suited to the physical side of Premiership football.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Right here is a question for you lot. These 2 are the most recognised south american teams and both very good at that but......

Why are Brazilians soft as shit? And Argentinians are hard as nails!!!

Robinho compared to Tevez
Ronaldinho compared to Messi (messi always tries to stay on his feet when hes taken big hits)

Just the whole nature of Argentinians are meat heads but the brazilians are pussys? Why?

Really???
lucio, juan, maicon, melo, gilberto, adriano, bastos, baptista (horrible player) = soft???? really????

besides mascherano (who's really just crazy/reckless) & walter samuel, argentina is far from "hard as nails"...
have you been watching argentina @ all of late? toughness is not their strong suit.

blue_soundwave said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
You sure?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvNxsJzyxI[/youtube]

Haha, in a physical footballing sense. He's just unlucky Stevie Wonder taught him how to box.

That's the worst effort at fighting I have EVER seen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.