ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

ballinio said:
so some fat bloke who never watches a single minute of the game tells them all to clap and sing like some sort of robotic zombies & they all do it on cue & everyone thinks its great ? Its engineered , its choriographed to me its like a scripted show & football is about spontanious passion. I`ll sing and shout when i want to thanks.

Wish you`d go up in spontanious combustion !!

Thought they were amazing tonight. Even when the conceded goals they carried on. Hate to say it but when we go one or more goals down away from home there are the usual hardcore that will keep on singing but a lot will just go quiet and wish the game was over. These guys tonight showed English fans how to do it.

Couldn't help notice the their "conductor" in the middle of the front row lower tier was directing everything and I don't think he faced the pitch all night. Perhaps he didn't know they were 3-0 down and that's why he kept them singing.

caseycity said:
why do we give them 5.ooo tickets whe we only get 1000 for the first leg .i know we did not sell out for the first leg prob the cost and tht you need a season card to get one,is it only our country that has a big following of any team that comes to the coms already live here. there is no way that they would bring over 4.500 from greece.there as skint as us.

Stop talking shite because we did not sell out the 1000 we were given and they turned up and sold out their allocation when the distance and cost is likely to be similar. No grumbles with the ticket allocation and similar to Poznan their fans did their club proud. Loud, proud but no hassle.

Enjoyed my 2 days over in Greece and my son enjoyed the entertainment your fans provided in our stadium.

Well done Aris and wish your fans and club the best of luck and hope to see you either in Thessalonika or Manchester again.

ballinio said:
so some fat bloke who never watches a single minute of the game tells them all to clap and sing like some sort of robotic zombies & they all do it on cue & everyone thinks its great ? Its engineered , its choriographed to me its like a scripted show & football is about spontanious passion. I`ll sing and shout when i want to thanks.

I've never slagged anyone off on here before, but you sir are a knob.... the Aris fans were treeeeemendose..

ballinio said:
The very same people who complain about us not doing something like the aris fans are the same people who dont like beingtold not to smoke or dont like being told not to drink in their seat. In general english people dont get organised & dont like being told what to do.

This is by far the funniest comment i've read on this thread... hats off m8!

raoul_duke said:
ballinio said:

sour grapes... guess you'd be better off watching it on telly m8
sour grapes ? Whats Greek for leathered mate ?

They were all blokes 16-30.

English footbal is more diverse, and that will not happen here.

Fantastic, nothing more needs to be said. The colour did it for me.

It's teams like Aris and Poznan why the Europa League is underrated. Could you imagine Aris or Poznan at the swamp, they would show the fucking scum up! Mickey Mouse cup my arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.