ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

I preferred the regimented and well rehearsed Poznans.

They are without doubt the best fans I have ever seen.

Class set of fans ...
Was in Kro beforehand and a couple of their lads made it known to me they wanted to have it with us , ended up speaking to them and advising them we didn't want a row , tbf to them they wanted to have a row but when it was known we didn't want to know they respected that and shared some sambuca ..
As fir support and volume hats off we won't get a better away following than that, u guys were immense , well done Aris ..

Absolutely brilliant support. Made the night for me. Well that and winning 3-0 to get through to the last 16.

Corky said:
They were all blokes 16-30.

English footbal is more diverse, and that will not happen here.
correct & the people who complain that we dont do it ask youself this, if some bloke gets on the track next home game & tells you when to sing & when to clap you`re going to do exactly as you`re told arent you ? you know youre fucking not. Its regimented ,scripted & pathetic imo.

jert said:
ballinio said:
so some fat bloke who never watches a single minute of the game tells them all to clap and sing like some sort of robotic zombies & they all do it on cue & everyone thinks its great ? Its engineered , its choriographed to me its like a scripted show & football is about spontanious passion. I`ll sing and shout when i want to thanks.

I've never slagged anyone off on here before, but you sir are a knob.... the Aris fans were treeeeemendose..
No, you sir are a knob, I agree with everything he said.

The Aris fans were fantasitic and were a credit to their club and country but if some fat bloke (who had his back to the whole game ) tried to tell me when and where to sing I'd tell him to fuck right off.

They are better than sheep.

cool cat said:
Class set of fans ...
Was in Kro beforehand and a couple of their lads made it known to me they wanted to have it with us , ended up speaking to them and advising them we didn't want a row , tbf to them they wanted to have a row but when it was known we didn't want to know they respected that and shared some sambuca ..
As fir support and volume hats off we won't get a better away following than that, u guys were immense , well done Aris ..

Sambuca's!! I'm sorry Cool but you've just lost the cool..... I'd of hit them with a Guinness ;)

Well done mate for spreading the City ethos to other fans.

charliebigspuds said:
it was quality, I'll put my hat on for this but does anyone think that its because the game in England has been diluted somewhat, with too many women (I know I'll get pelted) and lightweight supporters who like a prawn sandwich from time to time. I remember standing in the Kippax with my dad in the late seventies and it swaying whilst in full volume. Its just the crap plastic, no soul atmosphere over here. Also if you go abroad the fans get into the ground hours before KO and drink, sing, smoke basically do what they please and build it to a crescendo for KO, the atmosphere we witnessed tonight doesn't happen by accident, it would be interesting to hear the opinion of a Aris fan to see what they say.

You know what mate, you should be wearing a tin helmet for that remark!! As a woman who was probably going to matches before you were even born that sort of attitude just makes my blood boil!! Maybe I should say that the atmosphere is diluted because people go for a drink and are then too drunk to take part!! I wouldn't because it isn't true any more than women attending matches is "diluting" the atmosphere!!

Ask anyone who sits near me who makes the most noise and sings and shouts and they will tell you that it is me. So go and sort out some body armour as well as the tin helmet because you may need it!!

BlueRoscoe said:
It's teams like Aris and Poznan why the Europa League is underrated. Could you imagine Aris or Poznan at the swamp, they would show the fucking scum up! Mickey Mouse cup my arse!
BlueRoscoe - couldn't agree with you more. Had some great trips that I would never get to do if it was not for City and the likes of Juventus have been the most disappointing. Only had 3 years of european action in my lifetime and enjoyed everyone with each being a different experience. Happy days...

tbh the woman comment was unfair cus he woman young and old in 110 sing their hearts out. not the best lookers like but still sing their hearts out (jk bout the best lookers part btw your all beautiful to me ladys lol x )

ballinio and co, you obviously have no idea of how some great atmosphere is done.
If you think this can happen with people of your mentality then you're too far
away from reality. It's not about being told what to do ffs. It's not robotic.
It just sounds better when it comes in rhythm.
When a mass of people are involved, how on earth is it possible to get one sound
out if anyone shouts wtf they please at any given time?
You know classical music yeah? It takes coordination for it to be perfect.
And yes, there's always a bloke coordinating the damn orchestra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.