ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

Greetings from Athens.

If you want to see who ARIS fans are,watch carefully this amazing video....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJZ8T0tsrI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJZ8T0tsrI</a>

P.S.We don't care if our team looses.We only want to be next to our God,our love and sing.

raoul_duke said:
ballinio and co, you obviously have no idea of how some great atmosphere is done.
If you think this can happen with people of your mentality then you're too far
away from reality. It's not about being told what to do ffs. It's not robotic.
It just sounds better when it comes in rhythm.
When a mass of people are involved, how on earth is it possible to get one sound
out if anyone shouts wtf they please at any given time?
You know classical music yeah? It takes coordination for it to be perfect.
And yes, there's always a bloke coordinating the damn orchestra.

dont worry mate we're all in agreement with you

i just wish city fans and our stewards would allow us to get organised like this

but it probably wont ever happen

sad to say

hope to play aris again soon, or if we draw paok we will come thessaloniki and join up brothers in arms :)

In the words of Chris Kamara .. 'Unbelievable Jeff' !

There are women in the stands in Greece too, women are not the reason for English supporting situation:

1. All seater stadiums and very strict regulation of fans after the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters

2. Modern football i.e. Huge money from Sky TV, franchise and advertising nature of modern football clubs....which has made clubs super rich but also killed atmosphere.

£45 for a match??? wow. try 10 Euro in Germany.

raoul_duke said:
ballinio and co, you obviously have no idea of how some great atmosphere is done.
When a mass of people are involved, how on earth is it possible to get one sound
Rag

ballinio said:
Corky said:
They were all blokes 16-30.

English footbal is more diverse, and that will not happen here.
correct & the people who complain that we dont do it ask youself this, if some bloke gets on the track next home game & tells you when to sing & when to clap you`re going to do exactly as you`re told arent you ? you know youre fucking not. Its regimented ,scripted & pathetic imo.

Watched the Aris fans tonight they were orchestrated by a handfull of guys who were bare chested.
Stand up sit down turn round left leg in right leg out shout clap all on cue and thought it all quite sad.
Noisy yes but that too fell into the "be manipulated" mode to boot.
We are as a fan base the exact opposite
Motivated by passion without external control and an inherant sense of humour,unpredictable and alive in the sense that we individually react to circumstances in a match, we are not told what to do or how to act its a natural reaction from us and not contrived.
So if you enjoyed thier match day "reportiore" try and read George Orwell 1984 and work out if you wish to be instructed on how to act at a football match or life in general

mrt4919 said:
ballinio said:
correct & the people who complain that we dont do it ask youself this, if some bloke gets on the track next home game & tells you when to sing & when to clap you`re going to do exactly as you`re told arent you ? you know youre fucking not. Its regimented ,scripted & pathetic imo.

Watched the Aris fans tonight they were orchestrated by a handfull of guys who were bare chested.
Stand up sit down turn round left leg in right leg out shout clap all on cue and thought it all quite sad.
Noisy yes but that too fell into the "be manipulated" mode to boot.
We are as a fan base the exact opposite
Motivated by passion without external control and an inherant sense of humour,unpredictable and alive in the sense that we individually react to circumstances in a match, we are not told what to do or how to act its a natural reaction from us and not contrived.
So if you enjoyed thier match day "reportiore" try and read George Orwell 1984 and work out if you wish to be instructed on how to act at a football match or life in general

how pathetic...

mate, thats the way to support a team and the aris fans showed us that tonight, hows a pissed up bellow of WE ARE CITY going to match that??

Manchester la la la la said:
raoul_duke said:

i just wish city fans and our stewards would allow us to get organised like this

sad to say

hope to play aris again soon, or if we draw paok we will come thessaloniki and join up brothers in arms :)

mate we should bombard the teams emails or I dont know, create facebook groups, gather support, whatever....to play a friendly this summer IN GREECE and invite maybe 5,000 - 6,000 city fans to return the favour...last week only 1000 got to experience the fun, it could easily be more....

it has to happen, im sure if the support is there the clubs will agree.

aek004 said:
Manchester la la la la said:

sad to say

mate we should bombard the teams emails or I dont know, create facebook groups, gather support, whatever....to play a friendly this summer IN GREECE and invite maybe 5,000 - 6,000 city fans to return the favour...last week only 1000 got to experience the fun, it could easily be more....

it has to happen, im sure if the support is there the clubs will agree.

I am up for this mate

Hi to all MCFC fans!
first of all, sorry for my Bad English.. :)

We learned about this forum from Aris fans pages in FB.
we have to say a big "thank you" for the hospitality and fair play.
hope to see your team to win the Cup.
would be very proud if we missed of a team that won the UEFA Cup, while at the same time we have won the trophy holder; Atletico..
Aris fans are basically non violence (except of some.. local issues :p) and travel the world just to show their love to our team.
I wish you a good night sending you two of my favorite videos, the first from my cam in Aris-Boca Juniors friendly and second from a good friend that knows very well to describe the spirit of Aris fans..

enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ndV-zZRVCA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGud0VUjoo[/youtube]

see also and the video responses. are very good too..

keep up the good football my friends!

Dark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.