ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

Class support.....

Oooooooooooh edin dzekooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooh edin dzekoooooooooooo

I hope that sticks!!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
But it is their AWAY crowd. Did the whole Kleenex Papadopolous Stadium rock like the SS did last night? It also helps in a stadium if all yer fans are bass baritones. Sounded like Rorkes Drift last night - six thousand Zulus!

Yes. My cousin went and he said he didn't even watch the game because the fans were that amazing. He said his ears were ringing when he left the ground.

aek004 said:
found it on youtube mate

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZ3bkTnRzs[/youtube]

thats aris humour, delaying the game...the mascot is priceless.

Fantastic - that's really funny!

aek004 said:
guys means a lot to hear you say that....because WE KNOWmore than anyone else our football not only is shit

It is totally corrupt for decades, there can not be a more corrupt league (OLYMPIAKOS PAYS REFS THE PAST 15 YEARS)
It is poorly funded
It is a poor spectacle
It is full of owners who run their clubs like idiots
It suffers from a backwards football mentality and terrible infrastructure
It has an incompetent FA who are corrupt (owned by Olympiakos)

The only thing we can pride ourselves on is our fans.....And the fans have long been the ONLY thing keeping Greek football strong.

Do you really think a team like Aris could compete this far in Europe without an army of thousands cheering them on every game whatever the score????

No way guys.....you guys should be proud of your team, the way it is run, your league, your football infrastructure.....it is the best in the world, you are blessed to have such things.

Greeks only have fans; but we pride ourselves on it. Good game and I am glad the fans enjoyed each others presence.

Great tie to play vs Man City for Aris.

been to a few ofi crete games in my time mate....love the greek atmosphere....even at lesser known clubs i was astounded at the intensity of the fans....they were climbing 10ft up the fences and burning opposition shirts ;p

Their support was top drawer! I remember going to a Hertha Berlin game when I was traveling, support was immense. They had organized chants ie one side of the stadium would chant, then the other side would follow, epic stuff.

How can people come on this forum and say their support wasn't great? You must be taking the piss? This forum, allows people to put forward their opinions on various topics. However, you need to present logical information to back up your point. To say there fans were shit,makes you look like an idiot who can't appreciate other facets of football. As a rule away fans are always better unless the home side are winning. That's a fact! I salute the Aris fans, like the Poznan fans before, great support, keep it up!

CTID!!

MCFC BOB said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
But it is their AWAY crowd. Did the whole Kleenex Papadopolous Stadium rock like the SS did last night? It also helps in a stadium if all yer fans are bass baritones. Sounded like Rorkes Drift last night - six thousand Zulus!

Yes. My cousin went and he said he didn't even watch the game because the fans were that amazing. He said his ears were ringing when he left the ground.

the aris fans and the noise, yes it is orchestrated, yes it is colourful, and yes it is loud. is it sheep like maybe.

i`m no spring chicken, but i for one would love to go to a match where the crowd showed so much passion and colour and noise. DEAL ME IN

well done aris fans for showing us how to enjoy a football match and support our team. i only hope it rubs off

BlueDean said:
Not as good as the Poznan fans but good fans. Useless at the Poznan. After about 10 minutes I was hoping we didnt score for the rest of the half I was ball bagged From pre match Poznan and both the goals

Ooooooooooooo edin dzekooooooooo

Hope this catches on fitted perfectly for dzeko and its semi original.

What the fuck did we use to use as inspiration before the uefa cup?

I was talking to 3 Aris fans and mentioned the Poznan. They said Aris had been doing it for 23 years much longer than Poznan so perhaps we should re name it !!!
And like everyone says, they were awesome

Not often I clap the opposing fans , but me and my mates did last night.
Had a brilliant time in Greece and thought their fans, like Poznan were top notch. Great to see they returned the missing half of Sean Rileys flag...great gesture...Sean had it hanging from level 2...cobbled together.

Lets not forget that these great atmospheres in Europe are down to City fans as well. We have behaved fantastically all across Europe and made countless friends and the welcoming approach to visiting fans has made it a great day out for them as well at COMS. I think City have a lot of respect from many fans because of this.

Of course they were incredibly noisy and colourful and as I say it was great to watch but it did not reflect what was going on the pitch

If I was to sit by an aircraft engine for 90 mins I would be deaf but wouldnt suggest it was much of an atmosphere.

I think the noise surely has to reflect what is going on the pitch. The guy leading the chants had no idea what was happening on the pitch as he had his back turned to it so it is clear he wasnt there to watch the football merely to be a cheerleader.

Surely atmosphere is created on the pitch and reflects what is happening on the pitch as one team defends the other teams fans get excited at the chance of a goal great tackes great shots great defending and all that reflects in how the fans react and get involved.

There fans never got excited when there team were attacking because they were already doing some chant or other

As an Aris fan I would like to thank the most of you for the respect and your nice words.

Some guys wrote that we are robotic, sheep, etc, and that we are not reacting on the match itself.

But to which match to react? We were losing 2-0 from the 15 minute, and our team was struggling to play against your multi-million good players. So on what exactly we had to react? Instead we tried to keep the pace and continue to saw our love for the team, or as we say here in Greece (in a free translation), we sold madness (we loose... so what?).

Regarding all these robotic, sheep, and whatever else, I can just say that all great things on this planet happened when something made people to be united. And all these fans you show robotically singing yesterday are united under the love for their team. If this is robotic to you, then you have to consider how much fan you are, and how much you love your team...

Thanks again everyone and wish you all health and good luck!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.