Arise Sir Craig Bellamy

Yeah, for a 30 year old he is seriously quick, he certainly left that donkey Ferdinand in his wake for the 3rd equaliser, and what a screamer for the 2nd equaliser! I wonder what time he can do the 100m in?

Definitely looks like he spits at Bellamy in the video. Was it worth it you daft twat lol?

Banned by MUFC and humiliated by Bellers.

Have to say, staggered by how well Bellamy is playing, definitely have to eat a little humble pie on that one. Still not there with Hughes though - thought his clueless fuckwittery in tinkering with the system at the start of the 2nd half screwed us right over. That said, going back to his original gameplan got us back in it, so he needs credit for that. I am hoping he will learn from yesterday as there are definite signs that he has it in him to get it right...

And yes, I was singing his name against Arsenal, but have since scrubbed my mouth out with carbolic ;)

I can take the result on the chin - we know we were cheated at the end, but it was a fantastic derby and exactly what I pay my money for. Don't listen to what any deluded nobheads say, a draw was a fair result, and deep down they all know it. But we all know you don't always get what you deserve out of football.

Everyone has an agenda for why they are talking us down, whether they are United, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea fans (or managers) - all we can do is keep making them look daft, which on the evidence so far this season, they most definitely are.

I would really like (and expect) us to grow in confidence now though and start taking the initiative. We are still too cagey once something positive has happened, and still have a tendency to try and protect what we have. If we push on instead we can go on and score two, three or four with ease (like all the big teams can). We showed that yesterday by going into our shell each time we got level, and last week against Arse when we got our noses in front first time. But we also showed that once we have cocked up we can just switch it back on and go and score when we need too - almost when we choose too! Which is fantastic, but the really good teams don't switch it off as often as we are currently...

The potential in this team is amazing. We can and will beat anyone, and not just on 'our day' anymore - more often than not.

I believe we could win the title this year, but probably won't. It won't be because we lack the ability though.

Firthy said:
Scoring a screamer, making Smackhead look as shit as i thought he was and then smacking a Rag? Carlsberg dont do footballer but if they did....

Player of The Year/Decade.

Thing is Fiftygrams isn't shit so it makes Ballamy's goal even better. He has been awesome these last two games and Robinho is going to it difficult to get his place back.

First we have Adebayor
Now Bellamy
Who is going to be the next Blue to wear his heart on his sleeve
and earn our respect?

Could do with a defender putting in a shift after yesterdays game

gillymcfc said:
First we have Adebayor
Now Bellamy
and earn our respect?

Barry at Villa?

Wrighty Wrexham said:
gillymcfc said:
First we have Adebayor
Now Bellamy
and earn our respect?

Barry at Villa?

Maybe Tevez against West Ham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.