Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone & Donations Link (merged)

Good to see the support already. Nij has suggested a target of £2,500 and I reckon that would be very doable if we keep getting the support that we are currently seeing, and I'd like to think we could go beyond that too.

For those of you on twitter (and that must surely be virtually everyone now) do you think we could start getting a hashtag going to rouse support from the literally millions of people I see posting every day under #mcfc? I'm not so foolish as to believe that we are likely to trend nationally or anything like that but a few words of support could raise the profile of this funding bid far beyond those reading this thread. Something along the lines of #supportarmani perhaps. or #mcfcsierraleone? I'm sure a few well-placed messages and an encouragement to retweet could at least bring in a few dozen more donations, and possibly more.

I would do it myself, but I have all of three followers on twitter since I never actually tweet :/ I'll try to see if I can get a message out, but for those who use it far more often, if you feel like putting a message out yourselves I reckon we could do a world of good.

Falastur said:
Good to see the support already. Nij has suggested a target of £2,500 and I reckon that would be very doable if we keep getting the support that we are currently seeing, and I'd like to think we could go beyond that too.

For those of you on twitter (and that must surely be virtually everyone now) do you think we could start getting a hashtag going to rouse support from the literally millions of people I see posting every day under #mcfc? I'm not so foolish as to believe that we are likely to trend nationally or anything like that but a few words of support could raise the profile of this funding bid far beyond those reading this thread. Something along the lines of #supportarmani perhaps. or #mcfcsierraleone? I'm sure a few well-placed messages and an encouragement to retweet could at least bring in a few dozen more donations, and possibly more.

I would do it myself, but I have all of three followers on twitter since I never actually tweet :/ I'll try to see if I can get a message out, but for those who use it far more often, if you feel like putting a message out yourselves I reckon we could do a world of good.
Done it but on my phone so if someone can tweet the link to this thread with hashtags #supportarmani and/or #mcfcsierraleone then that would be a help.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Falastur said:

Done it but on my phone so if someone can tweet the link to this thread with hashtags #supportarmani and/or #mcfcsierraleone then that would be a help.

Thanks PB. I'm going to try to get a couple of the groups with large numbers of followers to put out a few RTs, but as I say, I'm new to this and I have no real followers atm so the more of us here on BM who put out a few tweets themselves, the better.

Thanks all.

Just donated and tweeted link to this page (hope it works) with #supportarmani

Thanks to those of you who have tweeted. Just a thought, can those who do tweet this (and thanks so much to those who do) also include the #mcfc hashtag in if they can? I'm pretty inexperienced at this, but it seems like that would help disseminate this more.

I'm trying to work out how to get a RT on a popular channel, but gotta say I'm failing. Not a master at twitter propaganda :(

Just donated but don't use Twitter. Could maybe Alex get this round the Supporters' Club branches?

manchester blue said:
Just donated but don't use Twitter. Could maybe Alex get this round the Supporters' Club branches?

Its already done mate - Kevin Parker did a great job promoting this and as I type supporters club cheques by snail mail stand at £325 and bluemoon at £580
well done guys keep it up

manchester blue said:

A Nij says it's already gone round to the Supporter Clubs. I have contacted others in the hope to get more support for Armani's legal costs.

A word for praise to Bluemooners as they always rise to the occasion when they need to.

Cheers guys, I'll have a chat with our treasurer and see if we have any spare cash in our account.

Come on blues - if we can raise 7k for an ad [which was brilliant by the way] we can smash this most deserving cause.

you can leave messages of support here
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/armani.kamara" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/armani.kamara</a>

and here
<a class="postlink" href="http://sierraleonemcfc.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sierraleonemcfc.blogspot.com</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.