Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone & Donations Link (merged)

ARMANI UPDATE...yet again Armani's accuser did not turn up in court and his Lawyer argued for the case to be thrown out but the Magistrate did not accept the argument and the case was adjourned until 5th October.

This is a travesty!!!! We might woman and moan about our respective countries (USA & England) but this type of shit doesnt happen. I know the law is, often, an ass but this is crazy. Its all about the "Golden Rule". He who has the gold rules-absolutely!!!

Terrible. How are they allowed to get away with this?

What a rididculous situation this is, How can anyone take their judicial system seriously when the accuser fails to show at THREE court appearances and yet its still not thrown out. How many more no shows will it take?!

I think it's actually four no shows. Unbelievable that this case has not been thrown out yet. Have to feel sorry for Armani who must be wondering how many no shows he has to contend with.

Armani appeared in court yesterday for the 5th time and almost unbelievably his accuser failed to turn up for the 5th time. What I find even more unbelievable is instead of throwing the case out the magistrate has postponed the case yet again until the 21st October. This could go on forever at this rate.

I feel for Armani, only he knows what it must be doing to his mental state. We all keep hoping justice will prevail eventually but we could be in for a long wait.

This is seriously a disgusting situation. 5 no-shows and postponed again, while she gets to do as she pleases? Some justice system.

That's bloody awful. How many times can she do this until it becomes contempt of court?

Shocking state of affairs. I was a witness in a case many years ago where the defendant didn't turn up on time, let alone failed to show completely.

The chair of the bench told him in no uncertain terms that if he did the same next time, he would be going inside for contempt, regardless of the outcome of the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.