Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone & Donations Link (merged)

Met a lady I know today who is from Sierra Leone originally and is familiar with Armani's case. She tells me cases like this are not rare in Sierra Leone and that eventually it will be thrown out, she like the rest of us has no idea when eventually might be.

I know nothing about the justice system in that country but I have to agree with Prestwich Blue it's a 'shocking state of affairs'.

Hope she's right Alex. It's an absolute farce and wholly unacceptable to have this hanging over him.

Alex the Blue said:
Armani appeared in court yesterday for the 5th time and almost unbelievably his accuser failed to turn up for the 5th time. What I find even more unbelievable is instead of throwing the case out the magistrate has postponed the case yet again until the 21st October. This could go on forever at this rate.

I feel for Armani, only he knows what it must be doing to his mental state. We all keep hoping justice will prevail eventually but we could be in for a long wait.

Absolute nonsense. I don't need to ask what would happen if Armarni failed to show up. Can the court not see that she is treating it with contempt? What's the word on his lawyer? Could it be that he isn't arguing his case with enough vigour or is it just such a corrupt system that nobody would beat it?

manchester blue said:
Alex the Blue said:
Armani appeared in court yesterday for the 5th time and almost unbelievably his accuser failed to turn up for the 5th time. What I find even more unbelievable is instead of throwing the case out the magistrate has postponed the case yet again until the 21st October. This could go on forever at this rate.

I feel for Armani, only he knows what it must be doing to his mental state. We all keep hoping justice will prevail eventually but we could be in for a long wait.

Absolute nonsense. I don't need to ask what would happen if Armarni failed to show up. Can the court not see that she is treating it with contempt? What's the word on his lawyer? Could it be that he isn't arguing his case with enough vigour or is it just such a corrupt system that nobody would beat it?
its Africa mate ,justice system to cry for ,

manchester blue said:
Alex the Blue said:

I understand that at a previous hearing Armani's lawyer asked for the case to be dismissed due to the no show from his accuser and was reprimanded by the magistrate for making the request.

November 28th in "freetown" according to this...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readbutneverred.com/man-city-fan-fights-for-freedom-in-freetown/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readbutneverred.com/man-city ... -freetown/</a>?

Vinjay said:
November 28th in "freetown" according to this...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readbutneverred.com/man-city-fan-fights-for-freedom-in-freetown/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readbutneverred.com/man-city ... -freetown/</a>?

The article is indeed correct and Armani is back in court for the 7th time on the 28th November. So far his accuser Isha Johansonn has failed to make an appearance at the court. I'm hoping many on here will read the above blog posted by Vinjay and offer words of support to Armani on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.