Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone

Good luck Armani,

Such a genuine guy in his love for City, his family and his native Sierra Leone.

As a great role model and ambassador, I wish you all the best with your fight against the corruption which you face.

Our thoughts are with you

Whatever happens

Fight 'till the end 93:20

Chatted to Armani at Stoke away in that football club place we stop at and he was very polite and modest with some scary stories about the dangers of Sierra Leone .......seems some rats have it in for him. Rats are rats and hopefully will be seen for what they are !

Let Armani go!

Justice for our friend !!!!!

Armani is innocent !

Good luck mate. Lets hope the people with the power see sense.

Truth and justice.

Dreadful story and unfortunately not to my or anyone's surprise about the ongoings in most parts of Africa.
Armani, all the best and hang in there.

So someone with very little spends his time helping other people with very litle to have some joy in life ..as usual the greedy rich have to take whatever little the poor have.

thoughts are with you my blue brother...stay strong

Appalling and inspiring in equal measure - appalling that it should happen at all, inspiring to see that we can make a difference.

There are a number of international charities which promote fair trials overseas (eg fair trial international, amnesty etc). Have they been contacted? One of the things they are quite good at is raising awareness through their contacts and influence. A family connection between the main accuser and the judiciary involved with the case seems to be at the root of this: it is not difficult to see how either the trial would be unfair or that there is potentially great media interest in this bearing in mind the City connection.

Are the club aware of this and are they doing anything about it?

I really hope this gets picked up by our nation's media - and that weight carries back to SL to assist our Blue!

CTID1988 said:
Are the club aware of this and are they doing anything about it?

I think the club should know about this, especialy Khaldon and HRH Sheik Mansour.

It would be amazing to see one of the Sheik's top legal reps' turn up with Armani.

Good luck to Armani.....Karma......keep beliving

Does anyone have a contact number/email address for the club so that we can make them aware of this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.