'arry admits it

This season's UEFA Champions League participation is estimated to bring-in an extra £40 million in revenues for Spurs.

The lion's share of our income these days comes from TV and broadcasting rights with actual ticket revenues only accounting for around 25% of our gross income.

An increase in our seating capacity from 36,000 to 60,000 would obviously make a big difference to our revenues, as it also affect other income sources such as merchandising (most sales are made on a matchday).

Tottenham's business plan has proved to be very successful, as we are one of the very few top European clubs who regularly post a profit from our football operations.

The key to this is keeping our player's wages in check - Spurs currently pay around the Premier League average.

In fact, the last available figures show Spurs' wages at 52.3% of our turnover.

By contrast, Manchester City pay 94.4% of their turnover on their player's wages...

Re: Redknaap talks shit

simon23 said:
its between us and spurs for 4th place.

and we have a harder run in than spurs....before we play them we have to play liverpool (who are suddenly looking a lot better) and chelski away with sunderland at home

spurs have wigan westham and stoke....

we are 5 pts in front of spurs but they have a game in hand......

it could be very very close by the time they come to Coms
the only real advantage is that we have a far superior goal difference to them

we need to win at least one of those away games but we are looking very very tired and it was a laboured performance against wigan especially in the second half.

we need a bit of luck and hopefully spurs will slip up against one of their opponents (maybe stoke??)

they will beat wigan and westham

They also have Arsenal (at home) and Chelsea and Liverpool (away) after.

simon23 said:

and we have a harder run in than spurs....before we play them we have to play liverpool (who are suddenly looking a lot better) and chelski away with sunderland at home

we need to win at least one of those away games but we are looking very very tired and it was a laboured performance against wigan especially in the second half.

we need a bit of luck and hopefully spurs will slip up against one of their opponents (maybe stoke??)

There are absolutely no certainties that spuds will beat Wigan or WHU!
Their defence is appalling-Wolves look like they were going to score every time they went forward.Look again..we are 5 points in front,yet to play then at COMS and yet just because twticher and his spin doctors in the media start chatting the usual shit about their "fantastic football" and Chelsea (who've been average for most of the season) then panic ensues...
We're in charge of our own destiny,but as fans we need to grow a set and stop flapping whenever it looks like someone might be challengng.
It's going to happen.Pressure is part of being where we are and we're going to have to live with it if we're ever going to win anything.
One bad performance (yet three points-how much more would spuds rather have won 1-0 yesterday than get all the plaudits on MOTD?)

We just have to look at how good we are and think how fans of other clubs are shitting it just as much!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
simon23 said:

no no no you cant go stating the hard games you have to flap about worrying about the so called easy games they have!<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 am --<br /><br />
RBmk2 said:
simon23 said:

Their defence is appalling-Wolves look like they were going to score every time they went forward.Look again..we are 5 points in front,yet to play then at COMS and yet just because twticher and his spin doctors in the media start chatting the usual shit about their "fantastic football" and Chelsea (who've been average for most of the season) then panic ensues...
We're in charge of our own destiny,but as fans we need to grow a set and stop flapping whenever it looks like someone might be challengng.
It's going to happen.Pressure is part of being where we are and we're going to have to live with it if we're ever going to win anything.
One bad performance (yet three points-how much more would spuds rather have won 1-0 yesterday than get all the plaudits on MOTD?)

We just have to look at how good we are and think how fans of other clubs are shitting it just as much!

well said mate!

leewill31 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

no no no you cant go stating the hard games you have to flap about worrying about the so called easy games they have!

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 am --

RBmk2 said:

well said mate!

I am with you bro but spurs are far better than us .... on dealing with the Referees and Luck factors.
However I look forward to face them at home, time for a revenge.

I'm not so sure. West Ham have suddenly turned a corner and can see safety ahead. Plus it's a derby. I can see the Hammers doing us a huge favour by blowing Spuds apart - quite convincingly.
Wigan are almost certainly beyond help now so they will throw caution to the wind and have a real go. Can see a draw there.

simon23 said:

But after we play them they have to play Arsenal at home then Chelsea and Liverpool away. The run ins are almost identical

simon23 said:

Spurs are as likely to lose against West Ham and Stoke as we are at Liverpool and Chelsea mate.

Did the blackpool and wolves games teach you nothing?

THFC6061 said:
This season's UEFA Champions League participation is estimated to bring-in an extra £40 million in revenues for Spurs.

The lion's share of our income these days comes from TV and broadcasting rights with actual ticket revenues only accounting for around 25% of our gross income.

An increase in our seating capacity from 36,000 to 60,000 would obviously make a big difference to our revenues, as it also affect other income sources such as merchandising (most sales are made on a matchday).

Tottenham's business plan has proved to be very successful, as we are one of the very few top European clubs who regularly post a profit from our football operations.

The key to this is keeping our player's wages in check - Spurs currently pay around the Premier League average.

By contrast, Manchester City pay 94.4% of their turnover on their player's wages...

I'd reply to you properly pal but I'm currently busy helping out lots of charities involved with kids. I do loads of stuff to help the little kiddy-winkies. Most others on here probably wouldnt even cross the road to help out.

Ric wouldnt find any skeletons in my cupboard should he ever offer me a role as Mod. I'd be very flattered should he ever do so and would do a sterling job in my opinion. But of course I'm committed to merely being a poster and dont seek such a position.

Got to go because my internet connection is not as quick or reliable as other posters. And yet incredibly I still manage to post decent stuff on here.
I dont know how I do it really. I'm amazing.

(Your manager is a 100% c***)

Lucky Toma said:
THFC6061 said:

I'd reply to you properly pal but I'm currently busy helping out lots of charities involved with kids. I do loads of stuff to help the little kiddy-winkies. Most others on here probably wouldnt even cross the road to help out.

Ric wouldnt find any skeletons in my cupboard should he ever offer me a role as Mod. I'd be very flattered should he ever do so and would do a sterling job in my opinion. But of course I'm committed to merely being a poster and dont seek such a position.

Got to go because my internet connection is not as quick or reliable as other posters. And yet incredibly I still manage to post decent stuff on here.
I dont know how I do it really. I'm amazing.

(Your manager is a 100% c***)

PMSL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.