Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leno, keeper from Leverkusen.

They are heavily linked with Torreira from Sampdoria, another good player.

Good signings but I’m not sure they will be enough for top 4.

The manager has a winning pedigree so I imagine he will get them close, but with Sarri arriving as well it's going to be a fascinating contest

The manager has a winning pedigree so I imagine he will get them close, but with Sarri arriving as well it's going to be a fascinating contest

Definitely.

Hope Sarri is given time at Chelsea. Would much rather see us and Chelsea fight for the title than anyone else.

Should have gone all out for Simeone. For years now the club have that reputation of huge wages without much effort. It's a good laugh and pay day. I reckon it'll be a slow transition
You might be right. Whatever manager they could attract may not for the forthcoming season meet their board's exacting standards of financial acceptance in a league where they are competing with another five teams which are very strong teams financially and with top players already established in the premier league.

You might be right. Whatever manager they could attract may not for the forthcoming season meet their board's exacting standards of financial acceptance in a league where they are competing with another five teams which are very strong teams financially and with top players already established in the premier league.

I think Emery's plan is to first make Arsenal hard to beat and as a Gooner, it's refreshing to see him bringing in defensive cover.

How we will end up is anyone's guess but regaining a top 4 spot shouldn't be beyond us. Spurs and Man Yoo don't seem to have added any real strength yet and the latter seem to have some personal issues between Jose and Woodward.

Let's see how we do against Chelsea and Lazio in our remaining friendlies before we meet you lot on the opening day.

For me, I'm more excited than in many years at the prospect of the new season

Come on you Gunners!!

I think Emery's plan is to first make Arsenal hard to beat and as a Gooner, it's refreshing to see him bringing in defensive cover.

How we will end up is anyone's guess but regaining a top 4 spot shouldn't be beyond us. Spurs and Man Yoo don't seem to have added any real strength yet and the latter seem to have some personal issues between Jose and Woodward.

Let's see how we do against Chelsea and Lazio in our remaining friendlies before we meet you lot on the opening day.

For me, I'm more excited than in many years at the prospect of the new season

Come on you Gunners!!

Think with a new manager the feeling around the ground and atmosphere for the season will get you top four, it’s surprising how much fans supporting and 100% behind the manager/team can do.

My preferable top four out the top 6 is

Man City
Chelsea
Arsenal
spurs

Think with a new manager the feeling around the ground and atmosphere for the season will get you top four, it’s surprising how much fans supporting and 100% behind the manager/team can do.

Man City
Chelsea
Arsenal
spurs

I'd replace Spurs with Liverpool...for obvious reasons.

Roll on the new season. I've missed AFTV over the summer. Particularly Claude, the cantankerous old fucker. He reminds me of me! And Ty, complete with oversized headphones (red, obviously). Though his role may have to be changed this campaign; no Whinger to defend.

Roll on the new season. I've missed AFTV over the summer. Particularly Claude, the cantankerous old fucker. He reminds me of me! And Ty, complete with oversized headphones (red, obviously). Though his role may have to be changed this campaign; no Whinger to defend.

You’re looking forward to it, ain’t ya, blud?

Hopefully it will be in meltdown from game 1.

Man City
Chelsea
Arsenal
spurs
I'd rather someone from outside the top 6 than Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.