Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If mikhitaryan and Aubameyang can rediscover their Dortmund partnership then I agree they could be dark horses for the league. Emery is a top manager.[/QUOT
Dark horses for the league.
Emery's got a better track record than Sarri, 10 trophies in 10 years isn'the bad going.

Quite simply one of the craziest comments I have read on here

Liking the look of Emery's Arsenal. Don't think they're title contenders by any means but definitely in the mix for top 4, and if Spurs or Chelsea start slow or United fuck up I think they'll be in.

Looks like Kroenke is buying Usmanov's stake in the club. The Arse fans won't be happy.

Looks like Kroenke is buying Usmanov's stake in the club. The Arse fans won't be happy.

Usmanov won't sell unless he comes up with double that.

Good to see the internal politics are still affecting the Tarquins.

The fan sites are hoping that this means a big money signing is on the way to sweeten the bitterest of pills...
The "Arsenal Supporters' Trust" are not happy with this development. Apparently, they'll be forced to sell the shares they hold. And they reckon that Arsenal are too big to be owned by one private individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.