Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Holding usually start for Arsenal?

He reminded me a bit of Stones yesterday. Very composed on the ball.

Arsenal played some good stuff against Liverpool. They need to be more clinical.

Followed Serie A closely last season and Torreria really stood out for Sampdoria. Playing really well now. Xhaka was actually good surprisingly.

Think they will make top 4.

Arsenal played some good stuff against Liverpool. They need to be more clinical.

Followed Serie A closely last season and Torreria really stood out for Sampdoria. Playing really well now. Xhaka was actually good surprisingly.

Think they will make top 4.

I was very impressed with Torreira yesterday. He was my MotM.

Was impressed with them yesterday, particularly Torreira and Xhaka (who always looked a liability when I've watched him). Fancy them to be top London club this season

They´re way better this season, but their depth is not very good. Last night they needed a goal and the only attacking players they could bring on was Iwobi and Danny Fucking Welbeck. That`s like telling your missus that you want a baby, but then you put on a condom before going to bed

They´re way better this season, but their depth is not very good. Last night they needed a goal and the only attacking players they could bring on was Iwobi and Danny Fucking Welbeck. That`s like telling your missus that you want a baby, but then you put on a condom before going to bed
To be fair, Iwobi was phenomenal once he came on.

I think that Arsenal will finish top 4 this season - perhaps ironically (I actually think that they'll finish 3rd).

If Wenger were still managing - I think they'd battle ManU for 5th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.