Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

Why not actually judge him from some competitive games for us once the season gets going? ...Rather than a few half game appearances in pre season

Some clowns on here..
Let’s see who the clowns are later in the season. Thought he was poor today, and nowhere near Gundogan.

Man City is a top, top team but lacks at least a winger with great dribbling and skills. The only one is Foden (and he is not a winger). You should buy Kvaratskhelia: he is the perfect player for City. If you pay 100m, Napoli sell, and trust me Kvaratskhelia is worth the price.
We won’t deal with Napoli unless we are desperate. Their president just plays games and does not negotiate fairly.

Not really arsed about the result. Arsenal fans celebrating like they had won the CL final.

Atmosphere in our end was absolutely shite today. Where we were sat, it was nearly all tourists from overseas. They were more interested in getting selfies and getting up and down to buy snacks, than the game. The guy behind me asked my son to sit down as he stood up to clap subs off.

If it was like that every week I would stop going.

The only thing that bothers me from today is that Foden didn’t start. It’s giving bad vibes for the season ahead. Could be that I’m reading too much into it, but he’s an absolutely key player this season as far as I’m concerned.
You're reading too much into it

Siege mentality season again . Arsenal Dipers and Rags all will have won the league by Christmas the giddy cunts .

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.