Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

Not really arsed about the result. Arsenal fans celebrating like they had won the CL final.

Atmosphere in our end was absolutely shite today. Where we were sat, it was nearly all tourists from overseas. They were more interested in getting selfies and getting up and down to buy snacks, than the game. The guy behind me asked my son to sit down as he stood up to clap subs off.

If it was like that every week I would stop going.
You'd have been sat on your own if they weren't there. Doubt that would have improved the atmosphere

Nowt wrong with a kick up th’ass in pre season, press will be all over that’s two defeats in a row & Haaland hasn’t scored in 6
Haaland Hope he finds his scoring boots next week! ...I still think we need another back up striker just incase and def another attacking midfielder get used to the 100 mins every match against us

Considering the champs league final and therefore being behind other teams fitness program then we did really well and was a great warm up, No injuries and like last season from this disappointment we go on to win cups.
We might want to have a bit of pen practice but we didn’t have mahrez and subbed off Haaland. Have a glass of wine and enjoy the season you top blues.
OK. Cracking open the Blue Nun as you speak.

So spending over £600m gets you a shield

Oh well onto Burnley the most important game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.