Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

I’m not usually arsed about the CS but conceding in the last minute always stings. Add Arsenal’s OTT celebrations and it certainly creates extra motivation for the team.

Whilst a disappointment right now, a defeat in this manner just reminds us that we are not invincible with some big games coming up.

Hopefully we can add the Club Word Cup and European Super Cup to our cabinet.

From your second paragraph, are you saying you’ve just come back from May 2024?
We have not replaced 2 big players who scored goals. That’s my worry.

We don’t look ready for the season & we can’t afford to give the others too much

We are not stronger than last season we are weaker esp on the goal front but after a treble it’s what I expected.

Transitional season in my opinion

The WORST City end atmosphere I’ve ever been to and I’ve been going since 1995!
The boycott worked! Wish we had joined it we left at half time it was that bad! Where did City shift all those tickets?

This guy was in front of us at the turnstile
Need I say more! :/

Attachments

• IMG_7747.jpeg
    IMG_7747.jpeg
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 124
Going against the grain here but really don’t get the Kovacic signing. Not in the same universe as Gundogan.
How was Kovacic bad in that game?

Maybe focus on Grealish and Haaland. Why would you even want Kovacic to be bad? Even if you don’t like him, you surely want him to succeed and help us win trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.