Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

At least we know what to expect for the coming season, the tarquins will be playing 100 mins plus games when they are drawing or losing, the rest of the league will be playing 94/95 mins, does my head in.

Not really arsed about the result. Arsenal fans celebrating like they had won the CL final.

Atmosphere in our end was absolutely shite today. Where we were sat, it was nearly all tourists from overseas. They were more interested in getting selfies and getting up and down to buy snacks, than the game. The guy behind me asked my son to sit down as he stood up to clap subs off.

If it was like that every week I would stop going.
Big difference from the FA Cup final

The result is no different from the artificial per season friendlies where crappy shields and pots were at stake. It’s inconsequential in the bigger picture. Let Arse enjoy their triumph, it means nothing and I hope blues can just calm down quickly and move on.
Personally I think we are a player or two light for a long arduous campaign but we shall see. As for Arse, they’ve spent a lot and don’t look anything special.
Yep, think we lack a proper direct winger who can also score as love them but Jack and Alverez either side of Haaland just lacks assists or goals

Let’s see who the clowns are later in the season. Thought he was poor today, and nowhere near Gundogan.
Not sure how he played today but I don't rate him. Maybe Pep can make something out of him but not at the same level as Gundog. Overall poor game but Arsenal are still well short of premium dippers so we will hopefully have four in a row come May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.