Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

The WORST City end atmosphere I’ve ever been to and I’ve been going since 1995!
The boycott worked! Wish we had joined it we left at half time it was that bad! Where did City shift all those tickets?

This guy was in front of us at the turnstile
Need I say more! :/
Watching on tv there were several red shirts in the City end

Not really bothered about the penalty shoot out, it’s a bit of a lottery. Thought we played pretty well overall though, more positives than negatives for me. The real business starts on Friday.

Yep. Only concern to me was we looked better after the changes, bit of work to do to get that midfield balance right I think. Grealish didn’t really get into the game at all.

The WORST City end atmosphere I’ve ever been to and I’ve been going since 1995!
The boycott worked! Wish we had joined it we left at half time it was that bad! Where did City shift all those tickets?

This guy was in front of us at the turnstile
Need I say more! :/
Agreed. More pissed off with that than anything else.

Barely even a murmur of a chant. Fucking prime opportunity to give it to that horrible club about the European trophy. I was up in 532 and had dirty looks from some people when I tried to get "champions of Europe" going.

At one point there was 20 people queuing to take photos at the end of the tier.

They're really trying to Americanise football with this new stoppage time nonsense, anything for added drama, its ok for international tournaments but for league games where ref bias is so rife you can bet it'll be abused.

Thought Delap's goal was worthy of winning the game, disappointing not to win it for the fans that travelled, Phil should have scored that chance, definitely needs to work on his finishing, missed a similar chance againts Inter.

Im sure we'll see a better performance in the super cup final, we move.
Yeah Hull should have won ;)

Think Pep has got some thinking to do about who become the mainstays this season. It's shit, but one of Grealish, Foden or Alvarez are going to be in and out; I don't see any scenario where all three get regular game time.

The perils of having a great squad, I guess.
My fucking heart is bleeding for you. Poor ****.

How are you coping?

How are you, within yourself?

Hang in there buddy.

Not really bothered about the penalty shoot out, it’s a bit of a lottery. Thought we played pretty well overall though, more positives than negatives for me. The real business starts on Friday.
That’s the way I saw it too. Only thing for me was we need to sign a right winger. Need Foden in the team next week. Doubt they’ll start KDB but am sure he’ll get half an hour or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.