Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Jesus Christ, Some people need a head wobble

We have just come off the greatest season in the club's history and let's not forget the World Cup in midseason.
Players are human, We did not have a pre-season and went straight into the China tour and then the community shield and UEFA Super Cup,

We all need to keep calm and relaxed, Nobody is winning or losing anything after only 8 games, From what we have all watched this season Manchester City is OK and will be fine, One big result will send the rest back under their bricks again.

Don't let the Japanese and Koreans hear you call their countries China, especially the Japanese!

Jesus Christ, Some people need a head wobble

We have just come off the greatest season in the club's history and let's not forget the World Cup in midseason.
Players are human, We did not have a pre-season and went straight into the China tour and then the community shield and UEFA Super Cup,

We all need to keep calm and relaxed, Nobody is winning or losing anything after only 8 games, From what we have all watched this season Manchester City is OK and will be fine, One big result will send the rest back under their bricks again.

burrrrnnnn himmmmmm!!!!!!

My life, that performance yesterday had nothing to do with the ref. Just a very, very bad day at the office.

As I said before - our best starting midfield last year was KdB, Grealish, Gundogan, Rodri and Stones. Not one started yesterday. As good as Pep is, you can't afford to lose all 5 and then bring in Kovacic, Nunes, Rico, Doku and expect to beat Arsenal at the Emirates.

We'll hopefully get better.
I believe that all our new signing will look so much better when they can play with Rodri, KDB and a fit Grealish. They will be picked one at a time and integrated into our machine. Haaaland will come alive and all will be well.

Similar at Newcastle and everyone blamed Phillips and same as Wolves away, we are really missing KDB and also Gundo weighing in with goals and so far Kovacic seems a massive downgrade on Gundo but it's early days yet
Judge him when he can play with Rodri and KDB. We gave asked him and Nunes, to a lesser extent, to play out of position. He was really good againt Forest.

I think it’s worrying that if Rodri gets injured there is only John boy that I would trust to fill the role. We are creating nothing at all in the final 3rd, Haaland must be getting fed up. Need Jack & Bernie higher up and drop Phil deeper.
Doku is not an upgrade on Palmer!

To be fair Gundo had a pretty poor goal scoring record until the past couple of years, so players can improve on it

Either way, I just don't see a Kovacic getting many goals because he doesn't really seem to get in scoring positions anyway.
I don't disagree with you on Kovacics goalscoring, but I just can't help but call out these people who drag up the myth around Gundogans goals.

He scored some important goals, don't get me wrong, but he was far from a goalscoring midfielder, and we should be looking to fill those goals through Alvarez, Foden, Grealish and Doku, rather than pulling Kovacic up for something that is very rare to find in the position he plays.

Pep needs to get a grip of the issue of discipline and self control in our squad.
Whether it be Rodri, Grealish ,and Ederson overly eager to get involved head to head ,also we are picking up a lot of cards with rash ill timed tackling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.