Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Exactly this, the drop off has been immense.
A club with our scouting network and budget should be in this position.
The issue is that Phillips has been a complete failure when with his signing we all thought he’d be able to spell Rodders from time to time -so we end up shuffling the entire Line Up and e.g. playing Bernardo as a 6 to cover this up as per yesterday.

The issue is that Phillips has been a complete failure when with his signing we all thought he’d be able to spell Rodders from time to time -so we end up shuffling the entire Line Up and e.g. playing Bernardo as a 6 to cover this up as per yesterday.
Why I mentioned our scouting network. I'm not going out on a limb when I say Lavia would have done a better job.

Does anyone know what that Jover guy said to set Walker off?...

What a fucking twat he refused to shake their hands last season after the home and away lose and he wants to shake their hands after winning . Thank God he followed his fellow twat to arsenal

Nicolas Jover is another reason to dislike Arsenal as if Arteta & that spray tanned twat of a right back isn’t enough.
I have genuinely forgotten the fuckers name he’s that insignificant to me

99 times out of 100 we come away with a good point after never being under any pressure. It was actually not a bad performance would rodri have made a difference? Not that big of a difference imo we still would have played the same way. What I will say the way the arsenal team and staff fans celebrated after the win will only give our players extra motivation for the rest of the season.

People behave very differently when they win. Last season Zinchenko didn’t acknowledge us after we beat them; yesterday after they won he came and gave us a big round of applause. Grapes can be very sour
I thought Zin was the worst player on the field but, as the saying goes, it is always the victors who write the history. Personally I thought both teams were poor but apparently it was "an Arsenal master-class." Anyone who attends matches knows the truth and it is never the story the media runs with.

What a fucking twat he refused to shake their hands last season after the home and away lose and he wants to shake their hands after winning . Thank God he followed his fellow twat to arsenal

Walker shouldve offered his cock shake instead of handshake .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.