Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Sorry if this was discussed earlier, I've seen a couple of references on social media to a disabled woman being assaulted.
Anything in it?

Nothing in it at all. The police were chasing somebody and as a result collided with a woman in a wheelchair. One of those shit stirring Arsenal twitter accounts posted a video of the aftermath and said a City fan had attacked her. Obviously the online morons then piled in. Credit the decent Arsenal fans who saw the incident and posted the true account.

Nothing in it at all. The police were chasing somebody and as a result collided with a woman in a wheelchair. One of those shit stirring Arsenal twitter accounts posted a video of the aftermath and said a City fan had attacked her. Obviously the online morons then piled in. Credit the decent Arsenal fans who saw the incident and posted the true account.
I thought it was like Arsenal’s title challenge last year and the wheels simply fell off

Did anyone rate Declan Rice's performance on Sunday?
I thought he was pretty anonymous but, lo and behold, he got into Jabba the Crooks' team of the week.
Saliba did too.
I'm surprised anyone got into it from that match. Dullest game I've seen for absolutely ages.
Rice was also voted POTM by the Gooners fans, I suppose it shows what they know......

I thought he was pretty anonymous but, lo and behold, he got into Jabba the Crooks' team of the week.
Saliba did too.
I'm surprised anyone got into it from that match. Dullest game I've seen for absolutely ages.
Exactly, it was a game where all players from both sides warranted no more than a 5 out of 10

Saliba did too.
Heard loads of talk of him being "worth every penny". I genuinely cant remember him being anywhere near the ball on Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.