Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Agreed Lucky deflection lost us that as they didn't really offer anything else, although we didn't either. 2 points behind after 2 defeats. I can live with that.
It's the long game, and taking the rough bits as they come is part of maintaining that relentless grind, which most of the time gobbles up emotional yo-yos.

We know this. They know this. As fans, we have to live purely in the moment, as that's why we regularly watch...but systemic winners continue to do the right things that put them.in with a very strong case at reckoning time...

Terrible game from us sick of watching us play walking football need a bit of fight and passion in the team didn't think Lewis did much wrong for him to come off just shows what happens to the team went rodri out though

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.

At least this made me chuckle.

We were outplayed like I can't remember when the last time. Even when we lost all those CL games we weren't outplayed.
I don't think we were outplayed at all.

Neither team were great, how many saves did either keeper have to make?

We should've been 1-0 up early but after that we seemed to be happy to play counter attacking football.
I thought our balance was off and i was surprised Grealish didn't play as we missed a proper attacking option on the left.

They upped the tempo at the end of the game and scored with a lucky deflection.

I don't think we played well, but we didn't deserve to lose that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.