Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

I think people are over-reacting, we did OK but really didn’t create enough chances, it could easily have gone our way.

It's the post match thread for this game and this game only, we created fuck all really and were lucky to finish with 11 men. How this affects us can be discussed in the title thread. Sometimes you just need to accept it was a shit day.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Hard lines City it wasn’t to be today. But you went down fighting. On the plus side Rodri’s back next time, John Boy’s back and as long as Wally Waistcoat leaves him on the bench we’ll be fine.
Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans you did us proud.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

:-)
Is that Lord Haw Haw??
;-)

Not an unexpected result considering who was missing and also that City don't get going until mid October. Defensively we were excellent especially Gvardiol who looks in imperious form. However, going forward we offered very little and Haaland looked disinterested which is slightly worrying.

One thing which needs to be addressed if not in January, but next Summer is adequate cover for Rodri.

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
If you didn’t have that amount of previous posts I’d call you a rag…!!

We are 2 points off the top. We will be fine
We will be fine if we find a system to show attacking ambition. One shot on target and a woeful lack of method to break down what I saw as fairly limited opposition. Pep will really earn his cash this year if he manages to bring us more major success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.