Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

He was utter gash
OTT pal. We didn’t get the ball anywhere near him. The only time he was involved was when he dropped off looking for the ball. He should have had an assist, only for Ake to miss a sitter. The so called ball players were gash… Foden, Alvarez, Bernardo & Kovacic were all well below par.
We set up to play a containing, risk averse game today, rather than our normal attacking, probing game. We handed them the initiative in the last 15 minutes as it was clear, Pep was holding out for a draw. Once again, Arsenal get a late lucky deflection against us, but it was self destruction.

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
WTF?

Are you a Yank?

Give your head a wobble Pep. I think you’re amazing but that’s on you. Poor management, selection, subs have cost us. Hate calling out Pep but today he’s lost it.
Nah i don't agree.
We played that game without Rodri and Kev and haven't replaced Gundo.
So a team that used to pick itself has struggled as the remaining players and new signings haven't stepped up as of yet.

It's early days and no-one should be worried or start panicking at the moment.

I think Dias is the worse passer of a ball in the team and starts to flap when getting closed down.
But i can't blame this on him as the team was awful throughout.
2 OGs in a week. Lady luck seems to be deserting us at the moment.
Big games coming up and we need to get back on track.
Beating the rags will make up for this poor showing

Hilarious, the whole of the commentary team were in tears of emotion. I was almost waiting for the stage to be erected on the pitch and the red/white tiker tape.

Kovacic feels like a player who is great when we are cruising and winning, but put him into a tight tough game and he’s gone missing.

Also felt today we really didn’t have our usual shape. We had no width at all until doku came on and even then we never really got at them.

I got shot down in flames in the transfer forum when I told you all he’s a lazy **** and a very fair weather player.

Not fit to wipe the arse of the likes of Gundogan or David Silva.

OTT pal. We didn’t get the ball anywhere near him. The only time he was involved was when he dropped off looking for the ball. He should have had an assist, only for Ake to miss a sitter. The so called ball players were gash… Foden, Alvarez, Bernardo & Kovacic were all well below par.
We set up to play a containing, risk averse game today, rather than our normal attacking, probing game. We handed them the initiative in the last 15 minutes as it was clear, Pep was holding out for a draw. Once again, Arsenal get a late lucky deflection against us, but it was self destruction.
No sorry he has to get involved far more, said in the match thread, he is starting to get bullied, that can't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.