Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Heheh, you'll catch a few with that!

I think it’s clear to day that the transfer market was far too reactive than pro active.
I wouldn't want to be city next time Rodri sits down for contract negotiations.
once he and kev are out the team we look bag average

If that doesn’t motivate us from now on, then I’m not sure what will, everything about it was very poor, and was that White being a twat again at the end ?

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Is your middle name malg?

These posts (like the one in the pre-match thread from someone earlier) aren't funny.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Hard lines City it wasn’t to be today. But you went down fighting. On the plus side Rodri’s back next time, John Boy’s back and as long as Wally Waistcoat leaves him on the bench we’ll be fine.
Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans you did us proud.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

:-)
Hahaha, even I tried my best in the match day thread but today we were poor, so many bad passes, players going missing etc. Let’s hope when they all return after the international break, all injury free, they pull their socks up and be ready for the games ahead. COYB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.