Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Right.

For me it's either Haaland on the pitch, or Julian on the pitch, but not both. Having two attacking forwards up front, granted they are both goalscorers, means one less in midfield.

Last season we had either Haaland, or Julian, and rarely ever both Haaland and Julian.

This season our midfield is being overrun. Rodri at least is both holding midfield and goal scorer at the turn of the switch. WIthout Rodri, we have Gvardiol, Kovacic both as central midfielder but not playmaker (Kevin and Gundogan).

If Rodders hadn’t fucked up we’d still be well clear at the top. No way we lose that today with him in front of the back 4.

We all knew what Rodri importance was but this is more than that.
We can’t hold the ball up the top of the pitch and lose position instead of the endless ball rotation we are used to seeing.We never used to give the ball away but we did today.
Lack of class in forward players gone and injured mean our big fella may as well not be on the pitch.
Still think all the rest are average teams and we will sort it.

Absolutely dumb founded after watching that. No ambition to try and even get forward for 90 mins, treble winners turning up there like they're fucking Bournemouth or someone to try and be passive and hopefully nick a point? Arsenal are by no means a bad side but a far cry from the better teams weve had to challenge to win leagues previously.

No point expending any anger or energy on that performance blues if the team cant show any hunger or desire to try win it. Absolutely despicable

Don't stress lads we all know what will happen come the end of the season ......... let Arsenal have there little party because we all know what follows when it really matters

I can remember seeing a lot of these posts last season when we were 8 points behind the tarquins, I’m not worried one bit, every side will go through a sticky patch and our time from the footballing gods is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.