Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

It’s too early to judge the new players.

Maybe instead of penny pinching we buy the best? Last window had lots of unusual decisions from city some not the clubs fault.

The whole team has lost its edge. Far too many question marks over players established or new.

We are having a blip, that’s it. Suck it up.

Standards are so high that a fall every now and again is going to happen.

Tough staying at the top

Although it is too early to judge on the new signings, but Kova and Nunes does not look a game changers. They both good at passing but they seems to lack the abilities to create chances to score.
Isn’t Nuñez supposed to be the best player in the world….??

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.

You're not catching many with that, mate. At least, I hope not. That is a whopper of a post.

Do I say it? Do I dare to say the unsayable? Fuck it, I'll say it. Erling needs to spend a little time on the bench, and think about his game. Because he ain't doing jack shit at present. He's not getting enough service, you say? Well then, he needs to come and look for it. It cuts both ways. People on your team will seek you out. But you've got to be in a bit of space for that to happen.

Rubbish inept of ideas and will need to get better which they will . We move on a hope Rodri doesn’t get sent off again .

I have said for 3 seasons, if we lose Rodri for any length of time we are totally screwed and would win nothing, his suspension has showed just how vital he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.