Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

I think we have four or five players out of form - Add to that missing two of our main men in midfield and we looked devoid of belief anytime we got anywhere near their box. Things will change and it's kind of amusing to see how they celebrated after - do they never learn. It is and always has been about hitting form just after Xmas.

Kev is missed more than ever in these sort of games - he takes them by the scruff and often wins them.

Good to see John back - much as Rico looks good and was great on Wednesday I felt he was too defensive today when we needed him to create space with early passes.

Only thing that needs to change is we need more urgency passing out - they were really happy to see Ake and Dias have time on the ball. Playing so slowly negates any space for Erling and Julien to work with. Oh and we need more from Nunes who on the two occasions he turned and ran at them he looked better - just do it more!

Anyway congrats to Arsenal for winning the PL, CL and FA Cup already!!!

Disappointing to lose but that was a poor performance. Looked like we were playing for the draw as we had no real ambition going forward, it was all boring sideways passing. Our best chance of a goal was a central defender skying the ball when all he had to do was keep it down. The fact that he was in that position says it all really. Arsenal weren't much better but at least they had a few shots. If you shoot on target there is always the chance you'll get a lucky deflection.
We have looked a little leggy and slow over the last couple of weeks, the drop off from Rodri and KDB is a concern but even without them we should have performed better. Bernardo was disappointing, Dias's passing was all over the show, Foden spent a lot of time on his backside with his arms in the air appealing. Kovacic was lucky to stay on the pitch. Our midfield and forward play was poor, very slow. Just a bad day at the office for us really, ah well on to the next one. Really don't like arsenal though.

Unlucky to lose, but that said I think it’s the worst we’ve played in a good number of years and all on Pep imo for overthinking which I thought he’d got out of his system by now.

Why be scared of them?

We didn’t have a single shot, I don’t think, after the Ake chance after a couple of mins, which fir the so called best team in the world is fucking embarrrassing.

Utter shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.