Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Support Spurs? I’d rather stick pins in my eyes. You’re not really a City fan if you’re thinking of sodding off because you think two defeats on the trot are lean times?

Yes but KDB is too a lesser extent. We’ve managed without him so far, heck I remember us winning the leg with out for a huge chunk of the season. It was only once Rodri was gone that the flywheels came off.
But if we had KDB then Rodri’s absence would be less important. Their absence has torn the heart out of our midfield

Since last year, it's clear that there has been a drop in quality compared to the Gundi-KDB-Rodri trio. Nunes, on the other hand, seems like a complete flop; he appears to be just an average player. As for Doku, he's quite weak in decision-making, and when faced with a decent defender in terms of both skill and speed, it becomes apparent that he's not as fast as many believe him to be. In fact, he's rather slow in full sprints, and to make matters worse, he often seems lazy on the field, sometimes just jogging around. The team's creativity takes a hit in the absence of KDB, and even the so-called "wonderkid" Foden fails to inject the necessary spark. It's apparent that against stronger opposition, the team struggles to come to life without KDB pulling the creative strings.
We need to start scouting a genuine creative player for next summer. Making a mistake in that area could have significant consequences, especially considering that KDB won't be getting any younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.