Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

It's more so his development than being a city type player.

He hasn't progressed as much as we all thought he would in recent seasons. No doubt he's a City type player but his development as a player seems ti have stalled in recent seasons.

Just my opinion.
He's stalled that much we only won a treble last season and Phil played his part. I do know what your getting at but Phil is a tidy player nothing more nothing less. I like his contribution, other top teams would snatch our hands off if he ever went on the transfer list (which he wont).

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.

Lol you'll catch some with that !

This time last year all those 3 were in the team and playing badly, you know the score and look how the season ended.
3 outstanding players out of form. The new lads yet to prove they’re gonna help us achieve that those 3 did. Not saying they won’t but they currently look a downgrade is all I’m saying. Shouldn’t be the case that losing Rodri means we lose all control. I didn’t think we deserved to lose today btw but we never looked like winning it

It's more so his development than being a city type player.

He hasn't progressed as much as we all thought he would in recent seasons. No doubt he's a City type player but his development as a player seems ti have stalled in recent seasons.

Just my opinion.
Ffs. Go to bed.

Shit game, shit performance by our standards, players seemed at odds with the formation maybe?

Wish we had started wide players, we may have caused them problems.

Seemed happy with a draw for some reason.

Badly need rodders in these top games.

Feels a bit meh to be honest, I usually feel worse after a loss, especially to a "title rival".

Was dreading the officials before the game, but no complaints, we lost by our own faults.

Cant see arse winning the league though, and their self acclaim is embarrassing.

Chance to reset after the international break, we look like we need to.

Early season though, and I trust Pep will sort it in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.