Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

He's stalled that much we only won a treble last season and Phil played his part. I do know what your getting at but Phil is a tidy player nothing more nothing less. I like his contribution, other top teams would snatch our hands off if he ever went on the transfer list (which he wont).
For starters I never mentioned anything about a "Phil Foden transfer".

As for the treble yes Phil played his part but he wasn't a constant starter in the team. Jack Grealish and Bernardo Silva were the wide men who were trusted in the big games along with Rodri, Stones, KDB and Gundogan...

I'm not having a dig at Foden so you can get that hump off you're back. If anything I'm giving him a compliment, He should be starting week in week out with the talent he has whether it's in wide areas or a central role.

His progression as a player has stalled, in the last 12-18 months regardless if he's won a treble or not, That's what I'm saying he should be a starter last season with the talent he has and he wasn't and it's looking like it could be the same again for him this season.

Annoyed with the loss. Just needed to defend and we would have had a draw which would have been good. Rodri will be back next game. But defend is something we just can't seem to do right now. Back to basics. We won everything last season because we could defend . Midfield ,attack looked after itself. Grealish went on about thinking we never look like losing. Got to get that mentality back. There should be no o.g 's/ deflections like that. NEVER.

Some over reaction in here tonight. A close game were the gooners had the luck and City didnt.

If the keepers clearance that hit Alvarez had gone in and not wide. If the gooners had hit Aka and gone wide. Luck went their way.

Still very long way to go

Whether it’s due to early season, or us playing crap or due to winning the treble but I’m not finding myself as gutted as I’d usually be after losing a ‘big game’.

Of course you want to carry on winning stuff but like, how much better can it get than winning the treble?..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.