Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

With all respect, we had an even easier start last season than we have this.

Only really played Newcastle last season in the first 8 games, and they weren't the side they're now.

18 points this season is a fair comparison to last IMO
Nonsense we had Spurs at Home and Villa and Newcastle away in the first 8 last season.

Is there any chance that Pep took a chance today to show the club that he wants (needs) somebody in January for moments or games like this? Far fetched maybe but we certainly didn’t look like ourselves today

I'm sure Pep didn't sacrifice the game to show the board he needs more. Absolutely convinced by it.

I'm sure the board know that we need better in the midfield area to provide more cover for Rodri.

Can we get Arsenal to send another letter? It’s the least they could do after we didn’t bother turning up today and gave them 3 pts.

It’s their title to lose now…

We aren't going to win every match.

My issue with our play is that we are so intent on holding possession as much as possible that it completely stifles any creativity. And that is the way to play against us right now, you collapse back and let us dink around with the ball until someone makes a bad pass, which is likely to happen when our defensive midfielders and central defenders are logging 70 plus passes per match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.